Chapter 1 let's get back on track

(What last happen)

You prayed for foxy safety you wished that golden Freddy would become a good friend and most of all at the moment you wish Bonnie would be ok. all you could do now was wait for the blow that would end your life....
___________________
(Now)
But all the sudden a flash of gold Springs past your vision knockin Freddie and chica down. "That w-wasn't VeRy nnnnniiiccce'BROTHER' goldie" Freddie said glitching out randomly. " foxy take Bonnie and your lover and run" Golden Freddy said stern voice. with that he ran up to you and Bonnie with a sad expression with a hint of fear "what about ye?". " I'll be alright foxy just go" Golden Freddy smiled "but-" foxy was cut off by golden Freddy as he got knocked down by Freddy "JUST GO!!!!" With that foxy lifted you up onto his back grabbed Bonnie and ran faster than he ever could but with the glympse behind you you saw golden Freddie get torn to pieces but there was a smile on his face knowing he did the right thing for once in his cold afterlife.
__________________
(Purple guy pov)
She was right there RIGHT THERE!! I missed her."hehe he couldn't have gone far" I said licking my lips and a evil smile playing them. This was going to be fun. I walked down the hall singing the same tune that foxy would sing alone in his cove. Imagining his head on my wall oh what a lovely sight~.
--------------------
Cliffhanger
I hope you all enjoyed first chapter of the sequel the next doctor will be out in a couple of days or whenever you see this. Thank you for reading