neutral ending 1 the little girl

You and foxy were able to escape but not before they could get Bonnie. He had screamed to go without him. As you saw them tear limb from limb. You are able to get to your car and drive away with foxy.I sobbed a the way the whole way. As he got into the house he cradled you in his arms told you everything was going to be ok not to worry and you wanted to believe him so he promised to be by your side for the rest of his life. When his metal turned into flesh and he became whole.
__________________
(One year later)
A little girl with red hair was being cradled in the arms a man with just as red hair."sweetheart l-look isn't she beautiful?" He was crying for his wife had passed away when she had given birth to the little girl."I-I promise to keep you safe princess" he was crying even harder."l love you so much (Y/n) and she looks just like you...." He screamed and sadness in despair as little girl opened her eyes to reveal she had the same eyes as you. "M-ma" as Foxy was crying he could hear the Sweet Child speak its first words making a smile appear on his face. "Yes that's mommy" foxy said remembering a month ago when his love was still alive.

________________

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this is the final chapter of all my foxy X Reader books I may make another one in the future but for this one it has finally ended I'm sorry for the ending taking for too long it was hard to think up and plus I thought I already ended this book...