chapter 2 death is not welcome

(Y/n pov)

Foxy was breathing hard with a look of pain plastered on his face. You had just watched Golden Freddy get torn to shreds. He's never coming back...but he's free. You look at Bonnie and your heart shattered into a million pieces."oh no oh no no no" tears stream down your face at the realization of the whole thing rushes into your mind causing your vision to go blurry. Everything is rushing to your head the thought of the children dying how bonnie is hurt how a man just tried to kidnap you and Goldie just died for you. It was killing you to know that everything is not going to be okay everything is not going to get better and everything is not going to be fine. Foxy swings are corner and hides inside a broom closet shutting and locking the door. First he goes over to Bonnie and you hear him whispering technical stuff about Bonnie's condition. You keep blaming yourself this could have been prevented if only you didn't take the stupid job none of this would have happened and it's only 5 o'clock in the morning?! Then you notice foxy staring at you."f-foxy I'm sorry I-" you were cut off by him slamming his lips into yours into a rough and passionate kiss. After he pulls away he looks at you"ye better shut up you have nothing to apologize fur" he said holding your face in his hand. He was so kind so gentle and strong oh so very strong. It's like he picked up the pieces to your heart and put them back together. Maybe everything will be ok maybe....

________________________
(Vincent pov)
"Ok where is it" I growled as I looked around the security office for the cameras. I didn't have much time but it was worth it looking for my beautiful prisoner. After five minutes of looking I finally find the iPad and it even still had power. So I clicked on each camera to find them. It wasn't very hard find them but wait.... What is the Fox doing to my future bride. When I looked into the camera I saw the Fox kissing her. He's going to pay dearly for that I promise.
_______________
Big announcement
Hi guys sorry for not updating but since summer is over I will be able to update more but that was not the only announcement I need you guys to do avote on which of my books is your least favorite and if I have enough votes it will be deleted I just can't handle all the books so please can you help me out thanks guys have an awesome day.