good ending 1 a pretty red cake

You foxy and Bonnie were able to get out of the pizzeria in time. The only time you were wasting was fumbling around with the keys in your hand but you are able to unlock the door and get everyone away from that horrible place. As you drove away you saw something weird happen the place was smoking burning and it exploded. You were lucky to get out alive! Tears stream down your face as he drove to your house. You helped Bonnie up out of the car into your house. Once you laid Bonnie on the couch Foxy held you in his arms." It's okay darling will get through this" you started to notice his pirate accent was slowly fading away what was going on he was surprised as well when they got a surprise visit from a few certain ghosts.
____________________
( one year later)
You're out at a restaurant with foxy somehow the power of the children that lost their lives as a present for saving them they turn to Fox foxy into A human. You didn't question it you haven't questioned it for a year now. While you were thinking you saw foxy whispering to the waiter. He smiled and nodded what was he planning?  then almost on command the waiter came back out with a red cake with orange sprinkles. He set the beautiful cake right in front of you and walked away again. You looked at foxy and smiled." Go ahead darling eat up" he said staring at you with a mischievous grin. As soon as you took a forkful of cake you felt something strange in your mouth you pulled it out and saw that it was a ring."f-foxy!" You squeaked as he got down on one knee."Y/n we've known each other for a really long time now you've helped me in more ways than I could imagine you saved me from myself and I want to make our love permanent I had to figure out how it works and I thought the only way it could work properly is with a cake" he paused for a moment then look deep into your eyes" will you my sweet marry an old sea dog like me?" He smiled sweetly waiting for an answer and all you could think of was.....
______________________
The answer is for you to decide thank you for reading my beloved books go ahead and check out my other books I will have more endings out very soon I hope you love my book series it took a lot of time and effort and let's just say I don't know the first thing about relationships but I can write a good romance novel if I try or maybe not it's your opinion and again I hope you enjoy see you guys in the next ending.