bad ending 1 how much pain are you willing to endure

( warning has very graphic detail reader discretion is advised)

Your heart beat a million miles per hour they found you how?! You were screaming as you saw chica finishing off Bonnie by crushing his head under her foot. You saw Freddy slam foxy against the wall smashing him to pieces and only his head was able to move because it looks like he paralyzed him."run..." Was the last word your lover had said your heart feel like it was being ripped out until you saw chica fall to the ground. You saw Freddy turn around to look who had caused this and it was the man of purple." Make one more move do stupid bear and I'll blow this place sky high killing us all~" he said in a sickly sweet voice but it seem to be more pained you didn't know how we would do it but with him anything was possible. Freddy did not listen as he ran at the man of purple he shoved something in the creatures eye socket. Causing Freddy's body to pop like a balloon. Metal shards went everywhere digging into your flesh your skin causing so much pain you are about to pass out. then the man pick you up and took you to his car. Your body was shaking as you passed out from the pain.
_________________________
( one year later)
Tears prick that your remaining eye for the man had pulled out your eye when you were misbehaving. The chains around your ankles were digging into your flesh giving you unrelenting pain. after awhile you have gotten used to it. After that fateful day of you getting hit by all that metal he pulled out every single piece slowly stitching all of your wounds shot. You weren't able to move for a really long time but that doesn't mean he wouldn't leave you alone. He would spend hours licking the blood around your stitches causing tears to go down your face it hurt so badly. now you are just covered in scars. he says he loves scars he hated the idea of you leaving him so he made sure you would never move again he broke your knees and for extra precautions he changed both of your legs to a nearby wall. They never healed right so you could never walk again. The only thing you dream of is Foxy's lips his sweet voice and his handsome face. One day let's just say you're in your dream world forever now as your breath finally ceased and your heart let out its last beat.
________________
This ending is gory and sad but it's not the end of it stay tuned for the rest of the endings which will be coming very shortly don't you worry