chapter 4 is it to be or soon will it

(Y/n pov)
Time seems slow down in that instance second. I was able to think about what I was doing. Thinking about foxy thinking about the children thinking about this man. It was already too late to turn back. As time came back the world sped up around me as I felt metal connecting with flesh a devastating blow. Then I saw the purple man fall to the floor. Tears were trickling down my face and I was panicking."d-did I-I kill him?......" Was all I could whimper out. Foxy got up and hug me "shh my love everything's okay you didn't kill him don't blame yourself everything will be alright just calm down and stop shaking we need to go and we are leaving this pizzeria behind I promise"
He gave a reassuring smile before I got up and pulled you up with him. Bonnie was able to fix his leg so he was able to stand but it was a quick fix so it won't last for long and he still needed help getting up." If he was able to find us you think the others would too ?" He said in a pained whisper he was still hurt you could tell by his eyes."ye be right let's get moving" you and Foxy helped Bonnie up. Foxy and you were working as quietly as possible. You ran to the office to pick up all of your stuff and foxy and Bonnie came behind." My cars outside if we can just get to it then we can get out of here" you tell foxy as you pick up your last bag." That sounds like a plan" foxy said smiling. We left the office walking down the hall getting ready for what was going to happen or if anything would happen. But I'm hoping that I was ready for anything that would throw at me.
_______________
Cliffhanger
Hey guys this is super duper important I am starting the endings the multiple endings good bad and middle and all of these are coming out at the same time so its going to take me awhile see you guys soon have an amazing day