Chapter 1: Walk Like An Egyptian (Parts 1 and 2)

"She's a sugar addicted superfan with over 16 Total Drama blogs, Sierra!"

Inara's now-older sister rushed out of the bus. "Oh my God I love you guys! And this is the greatest moment of my life and-!" Sierra breathed heavily. "Does anyone have a paper bag I can breathe into?"

"Oh my gosh, Cody!" She ran over to the boy. "I've been dreaming of this moment my entire life, only you weren't wearing a shirt,"

"And!" Chris interrupted. "She's the only normal one in her family of crazy fan girls slash boys, with her obsessive love being for reading and writing rather than people, Inara!"

Inara stepped off of the bus steps and looked around. All of her favourite characters from the previous seasons stared back.

"That was probably the lamest introduction you could have given me Chris," Inara said.

Chris shrugged. "What can I say? You're not very interesting," Inara scowled.

The plane rolled through the runway. Inara cringed. She forgot how unsafe it was.

"Um, excuse me Chris, I would like to express some concerns regarding the safety of our plane," Courtney put her hand up.

"Relax, it's totally safe!" A piece of metal fell off, revealing the plane's shoddy interior. "Now boarding!"

"No! You can't make me go in there!" Owen freaked out. "Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom!"

Chris hit him on the head with a frying pan. Inara cringed again at the noise it made, and the fat boy's mistreatment.

"Any other objections?" Chris asked.

"Nope,"
"Love it!"
"Dibs on the window seat!"

Everyone piled on, including Inara. However reluctant, she didn't want to get hit over the head with a frying pan and end up like Owen.

She ended up sitting next to Noah. He had always been one of her favourite characters, so she was internally fangirling.

Across the room, Sierra was creeping everyone out with her extensive knowledge about Cody. Then she switched to talk about someone different.

"Did you know that when we were younger, Inara drew me a picture of Cody and I together? The funny part is, Total Drama wasn't even airing at the time,"

"How did Inara get the drawing to you?" Courtney asked, suspicious.

"Because Inara's my dear younger sister of course!" Sierra said happily. "And one day, it'll be just me, her, and Cody,"

Sierra stared dreamily off into the distance. The surrounding contestants looked at each other, worried.

On the other side of the room, Inara was getting fired question after question.

"So, why did you join Total Drama?" Noah asked. Inara thought that she didn't have an answer, considering she only woke in this universe that morning, but her mouth moved automatically.

"Sierra wanted me to," Inara said, shrugging. "She was worried that I would get lonely at home without her,"

"Would you have joined if she wasn't in the picture?" D.J questioned.

"This flying death-trap full of psychos?" Inara smiled. "No way,"

After an 11-hour flight and a shitty song (that Inara had honestly enjoyed singing) they arrived at their first challenge. Egypt.

"Shit, its hot out here," Inara said, pulling at her oversized black hoodie. "I guess that's normal for this area,"

"Welcome to your first challenge," Chris said. "Pyramid over-under!"