Chapter 7: Can't Help Falling In Louvre

Inara sat next to Noah in economy class. She was happy that she could, for once, hang out with Noah and Cody at the same time. Izzy was missing – she had gone to the cockpit to talk to Chef, which Inara knew would end in disaster.

Heather and Alejandro were having a mini argument about who's team was better.

"Well, my girl-power team is going to win. We don't get distracted by anything, and especially not boys!"

Alejandro raised an eyebrow and smirked. Sierra was in the corner, crying her eyes out and eating ice-cream by the handful. Heather stomped over. "Get it together!"

Inara cringed. Who the hell eats ice-cream with their hands? That's a one-way ticket to hell!

"I'm glad that Lindsay's team won the last challenge, but I sure do miss her," Tyler sighed, slouching over.

"Yeah, I know how you feel," Owen said. "When I'm away from Izzy for too long, I get really-,"

"Happy?" Noah interrupted. "Because you're girl's a complete and total nut job? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts that girl is a Brazil-nut sized nut job,"

Inara giggled. Noah's eyes snapped to her, and he smiled, face flushed and heart fluttering.

Alejandro watched the interaction. Sure, he liked that Inara was happy, but why the fuck had she decided to be happy around Noah? He was turning out to be an even bigger nuisance than Alejandro had thought. Grr.

"Hey, where is Izzy anyway?" Owen asked, looking around.

"I saw her go to the cockpit to talk to Chef," Alejandro offhandedly mentioned.

"Oh no,"

Izzy's voice came onto the intercom. "Hello passengers! Today, you'll all get to see what happens when a plane does a somersault!"

The plane started shaking violently. The occupants screamed and fell around. Ome of them, Inara included, started flying in the air like the plane.

"Ha ha!" Inara said happily. "I'm flying! This would be even cooler if we weren't about to crash!"

The plane crash-landed into the river that ran outside the Louve, one of France's most famous buildings. Inara excitedly looked out the window. She had always wanted to go to France! Such a shame that she was visiting for Total Drama and not on her own accord, but still! A visit to France was a visit to France, no matter how deranged the person taking you is!

Noah walked up beside Inara. "Excited?"

"Uh, duh!" Inara turned around to face him. "I've always wanted to visit France, and now I'm here! It's a dream come true!" She failed to notice the approaching blonde until she spoke.

"Hey, uh, Indi, is it?" Lindsay asked.

"Inara," She politely corrected.

"Oh, Inara! That is such a pretty name!" Lindsay complimented. "Do you wanna come shopping with me and Tyler later? We could get to know each other more!"

Inara beamed. "Oh of course! I would love to!"

Lindsay and Inara continued to talk with each other. They got along surprisingly well, even though they were on almost completely opposite levels on the social ladder.

Noah stood next to Inara but stayed silent. He wasn't interested in whatever Lindsay had to say, but Inara's answers intrigued him greatly.

"So, Inari," Lindsay said. "Do you like anyone here?"

Inara's face flushed red. She giggled and twirled a strand of her golden-blonde hair around her finger. "Yeah, I do,"

Lindsay gasped, excited. "Oh. Em. Gee! Who is it? Tell me!"