Chapter 3: Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better

As much as Courtney hated to say it, Inara was growing on her.

She was always stuck in first class with them due to Sierra's obsessive behaviours. Even so, she didn't actively cause any trouble. She mostly just talked to Cody, whenever Sierra wasn't bothering either of them.

When Chris came and made Inara go back to economy, Courtney didn't miss Cody's expression completely fall apart.

Courtney snickered. Looks like someone had a crush on his stalker's younger sister. How scandalous.

Inara practically ran back to economy class, eager to get away from her obsessed older sister.

After bumps of turbulence the plane landed. Everyone exited, piling up on the floor as they all tripped and fell.

It was teeth-chattering cold outside. Even Inara, in her tracksuit pants and oversized hoodie, was freezing. Sure, she wasn't as cold as, say, Heather. But overall, her body was still shivering slightly.

"Hey! Where are out jackets!?" Heather demanded to know after seeing Chris in one.

"Don't worry, I ordered some for everybody," Sighs of relief. "They won't be ready for 3-4 weeks, but! When they arrive, I'll be sure to hand them out," Cries of complaint.

"Hot coco?" Chef offered the drink to Chris. "Why thank you Chef," Chris took the drink and started pouring it down his throat.

"Are you gonna finish that?" Owen asked.

"Of course he is!" Sierra interjected. "That's his favourite drink!"

"Ah, wrong-,"

"Second only to tomato juice," Sierra grinned. It was scary.

Chris froze. "That's...not...on the fansite how did you-?"

"I interviewed your high school teachers for the unauthorised biography I'm writing!" Sierra admitted, still with her scary superfan grin. Inara cringed.

Chris, recovering from the shock, continued with his introduction of the challenge.

"I call this, Total Drama: The Icicle!"

He went on to explain the challenge.

"Cross the river to get to the dog sleds. Whoever from your team gets there first must pull the sled along. Then collect the rest of your team from marked meeting points. The sleds are first come, first served, so try to cross as fast as possible,"

Inara raised her hand.

"Don't worry. If you fall in we're legally required to save you,"

Inara lowered her hand.

"Two divers are upstream ready to save you if necessary,"

The two divers were frozen ice rectangles. Not the ideal condition for rescuing pathetic teenagers.

"Is it an elimination or reward?" Someone, Inara couldn't pinpoint who (Heather?) asked. "There has been three eliminations so far! We're overdue!"

"It's got to be a reward," Noah said to Inara. "There isn't enough of us for Chris to eliminate someone every episode,"

"Yeah, but we find that teams try harder during elimination challenges, so for this season, there is no routine!" Then he said the dreaded words. "Every challenge could end in elimination!"

Even more complaints. "Now move, move, move!"

Everyone sat out on the ice.

Some people crossed better than others.