chapter 1

Jaune was walking with his friends to the headmaster's office to talk about the events that went down when Cardin told everyone that Jaune's transcript was fake and that the first and second-year students hated him some of the staff also disliked Jaune for what he did But his friends and team helped jaune in his training and other things because they knew that he has great battle tactics that helped both teams to get to the best.

Jaune: guys I want to thank you for helping me

Pyrrha: jaune we are a team and you are my friend also I can speak for everyone here.

Nora: Yeah you are my leader Jaune and you are the reason that me and Rin are together!!!

Rin: yes if it wasn't for you jaune I would never seen it.

then team RWBY came in and Weiss for some reason hugged him.

June: weiss?

Weiss: What did I tell you to call me?!?

Jaune: right.....snow angel

Weiss: good now where are you going?

Jaune: I am going the the headmaster's office.....well this is it right?

Ruby: whatever happens you are still my best friend Jaune.

Yang: yeah lover boy.

Jaune: Loverboy? what happened to vomit boy?

Yang: that was past now I am looking to the fracture

Jaune: okay look I got to go wish me luck.

As Jaune went to the office he saw some students and staff giving death glares but others were worried about him and hoped he would get to stay. As he went in he saw his father his cousin and Cardin's father.

Jaune: hi dad...

Nicolas: Do you have any idea what you have done, boy!!!

Jaune: Dad, I know what I did was a risky move, but I had no choice. You never wanted to train me.

Nicolas: You are not meant to be a huntsman. You're just a weak boy who has a dream that will never come true.... that is why I asked the headmaster to expel you and allow Jack to take your place.

Jack: What ?!?! I didn't agree to this. I thought you told me that I was here to train Jaune and to allow him to stay here and still be a team leader!!

Nicolas: Jack I know that but what have we done we can't let this go to the public what happen if they see the Arc clan as a fraud that the generations of warriors had been lost i can't let that happen. so as of right now Jaune you are no longer an arc or part of the family.

Jack: Nicolas you can't do that!!

Nicolas: I am trying to save the family's reputation and Jaune you are not to contact anyone in the family and all resources that you had are now no longer yours so hand over the sword and shields and hand it to Jack.

Then Jaune walked up to Jack and handed it to Jack.

Henry: and now back to the topic the faker is to be expelled from this school and to be put on the blacklist so he can't be allowed to go to the other school.

Ozpin: Councilor Winchesters you can't do this.

Henry: this is from the council of Vale and they all agreed to do this so this faker is banded to become a huntsman.

Ozpin: No you can't...

Jaune: I understand sir but can I at least Leave on my terms?

Henry: I see why not.

jaune: Jack take care of my team for me and tell them that I failed them...

Jack: I will jaune... what about your friends?

Jaune: I trust you will make a great replacement but tell them why I left..

Jack: I will jaune but we will see each other again you know that right?

Jaune: Yeah we will.

Then Jaune leaves his office and goes to his room to get his stuff and he is leaving until he sees glynda goodwitch.

Jaune: Professor Goodwitch

Glynda: I heard that you are expelled from the beacon and that you are on the blacklist...

Jaune: yes I am but it's okay

Glynda: but you have so much potential...

Jaune: professor maybe the two gods have other plans for me so this may be good for me.

Glynda: okay be safe okay?

Jaune: I will Glynda.

Jaune then got on a plane that was going to Argus to see if he could stay at his sister's place for a while until he got a job as he got on the plane it took off.

In Henry's office, he was talking to someone.

???: Sir the last firewall is down.

Henry: go as planned.... may the gods forgive us.

somewhere in the atlas where on the military base. sam was getting coffee as he got to his station he noticed that his firing system was arming a missile to fire he put his mug down and tried to stop it but it was blocked.

sam: ma'am my weapons system is coming online. its being accent remotely... its targeting.

Winter: to what?

she tried to put if codes but failed.

Sam: its firing!! target is somewhere round vale its a aircraft that.... oh my god..

Start at 1:12 to 1:39 and replace air force one as a civilian aircraft)

jaune survives the crash and was found by a soldier.

???: Hey stay with me your going to be okay!!

???:He lost a lot of blood we need to get him back the the ship now!! Apps get the ship ready and tell dark to get the medkit!!

Apps: yes sir!!

after that things went black...