Chapter 6

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Jaune finally returns home after so long, and he has a mission to establish a base in Remnant and to create an alliance with the other Kingdom and warn them that there is a threat that is coming to them, and he has to unite them as one. Now that Jaune has seen his friends and headed back to Beacon, Jaune has to go back to his mission. to make allies and to help Ozpin and his huntsman defeat Salem.

Jaune was in Team RWBY's dorm with Weiss lying down with her.. then jaune got up and put on his armor and was about to leave when Weiss woke up to see him.

Weiss: jaune why are you up.. where are you going?

Jaune: Go back to bed when you have class.

Weiss: The headmaster told Team RWBY and JNPR that they can have time off to spend more time with you.

Jaune: Well, I...

Weiss: No, you are staying here!!

then the others started to wake up to see Jaune and Wiess wake up, and Jaune has his armor on.

Yang: What is going on?? Wait, why does Jaune have his armor on?

Blake: I think he is about to leave without saying goodbye...

Ruby: Why?

Jaune: I am going to Menagerie to ally with the white fangs.

Blake: You can't

yang: I don't know, Jaune. I heard that kill any human that goes there, and the white fangs usually work with humans.

Jaune: The republic has made deals with criminals in the past this is no different, and I want to help them.

Blake: How?

Jaune: I asked the senate, and they approved that I can give them our weapons, armor, fighters, troops, medical, and more.

Weiss: Jaune, are you sure you want to do that?

Jaune: The faunas have been pushed around, and they enslave their people to mine for dust crystals... weiss, and there is an arrest warrant for your father and brother.

Weiss: Okay, but you are not going to do this alone.

Blake: Yeah, I can get you in and even talk to the chief and the leader of the white fangs.

Jaune: Okay, let's.. gear up.

then team J.N.P.R and Glynda came in the room all ready.

Glynda: well Jaune you think you could leave without saying goodbye?

Jaune: I had to complete my mission

Jack: Without us? come on, Jaune, you are always one of us...

Pyrrha: And we won't let you go to Menagerie alone.

Jaune: Fine, let's move..

as they went to the bulkhead to Menagerie, everyone noticed how Jaune was checking his gear for the last time.