chapter 5

Victory!!

Jaune and the clones successfully killed Dark in Sidious, and the CIS is in disarray.  the death of  Sidious  Count Dooku, and General Grievous and the others are now hiding, planning a comeback. Now, Jaune was talking to Master Yoda and the council about the next set to end the clone war and restore balance to the galaxy.

 Their next step is to win the clone war and defeat the rest of the CIS.

Yoda: with the death of Sidious, we can put this to an end...

Mace: Yes, but Dooku and Grievous are now hiding. We tried to track them, but they vanished. We are sending clones and bounty hunters to track them as we speak.

Obi-wan: Well, that's good news. Jeani, are there any updates on the enlistment?

Jaune: Yes, sir. Commander Thorn reports that everyone wants to join the republic and work with the clone army.

Mace: That's good news, corporal. Also, how is the hunt for the rest of the small forces in the outer rim?

Jaune: mayday reports that his squad took out a small group of separatists at the Hoth and Fireball, and his team also found weapons, cash, and credits at Aleen 

Mace: good work, corporal.. you soon see a promotion in your future every soon... that will be all 

Jaune: yes, sir....

Then, Jaune left the meeting room, and as he was walking, he stopped to look at a picture of his old friend.

Jaune: one day I will return to you guys...

Then Apps walk up to him with Senator Chuchi

Apps: jaune what's wrong?

Jaune: nothing just thinking about my friends....

Apps: you'll see them again mate.

Jaune: what do you mean?

 Chuchi: the senate and Chancellor Amidala agreed to send you and some legions to your homeworld.

Jaune: wait what....

Chuchi: Dooku and the others will find out that you're from remnant and they may try to invade your world so the senate decided to send you alone your team and a fleet over there to protect it. and there is one more thing.

Jaune: yes?

Chuchi: you are no longer a corporal... you're a commander of this group that is going to remnant.

Jaune was shocked that he got promoted to commander.

 Jaune what about my team they already have a commander.

Apps: you are part of it still as a second in command now let's get going.

Jaune: wait let me go alone first let me talk to them because if they see a fleet coming out of the skies they will send an atlas to attack our ships I know how powerful our ships are and I don't want to have a battle in the air and risking civilians I the crossfire.