Chapter 3

Jaune was in the armory looking at his armor and the weapons he was getting ready for his first mission with Kieron and his squad. As he was getting ready, he looked at a picture of him and his friends while still at Beacon.

Kieron: Hey, Jaune, we are leaving in five. What is taking so long?

Jaune: Nothing, sir. I'm just thinking about my life before it was ruined.

Kieron: look, kid, I know that you had a hard, but you are with my squad. This is your second chance to honor your family ancestors. 

Jaune: I know, sir, but I wish I could see Weiss and Pyrrha again.

Kieron: look, kid. You miss your old team and friends, but they aren't here now; you are a soldier for the republic and part of our squad.

Jaune: I know, sir, but I  miss them.

Johnson: sir, Commander Fox is waiting for us.

Kieron: All right, let's move. We don't want to keep him waiting.

Everyone nods to see Commander Fox as they go to see him. As they go, jaune sees a squad of shock troopers with Commander Fox.

Kieron: Commander Fox, what do you have for my squad?

Fox: we have information on the fugitive ARC -5555 or five 

Kieron:  where was he last seen?

Fox: back at 79,  leaving on a  speeder bike, last seen heading to the Lower docks. Please split up my men with you, and you will go to the left side of the docks while I go to the right. 

Kieron: Yes, sir, alright, men, let's move.

Fox: Wait, is that the boy who joined the army?

Kieron: yes, he is. Why?

Fox: I will take him. I want to see how he does.

Kieron: Jaune.

Jaune: sir?

Kieron: you will go with Fox and his team.

Jaune: Yes, sir.

Fox nodded, then went to his men to tell them the plan, but Jaune was a little nervous. Then, apps and Dark saw it, so they went to him.

Apps: we both know that. Look, what's wrong?

Jaune: I am going with Commander Fox on this mission.... I heard that he is a hard ass.

Dark: what you heard is not valid. Fox has never seen in a battle before, and he is the chancellor, little bitch.

Jaune: really?

Apps: yeah, he is a kiss-ass when it comes to him. Look, we better get going. Oh, and Jaune, you got it. 

Dark: Remember your training, and you'll,"      be alright, jaune.

Jaune: I will dark you guys. Be careful.

Everyone got on their gunships and went to the lower levels of Coruscant.

 (start at 1:15 to 3:11)

jaune ran to Fives and Rex and placed his hands on Fives, and they saw a light shining from Fives.

(Replace wiess with fives, and Jaune is wearing his clone armor)

Fox: what is he doing?!?

Shocktrooper: I've seen wired shit, but this....this takes the cake wait, is he a Jedi?

Before anyone else could talk, Fives woke up and saw everyone was looking at him.

Fives: um, where are we?

Rex: jaune, what did you do to him?

Jaune: I saved him by transferring my aura to him. I can't explain it right now, and I think he was drugged.

Fox: how can you know that?

Jaune: in his body movement and how he was acting because I saw it when my sisters were drugged by a man that wanted her.

Fox: do you know what drug was used on fives?

Jaune: I can't say what it is, but I can run some tests that may take a couple of days... commander, can you not report this to the chancellor?

Fox: who the hell did?

Anakin: Commander Fox, you will give a fake report to the chancellor that ARC Trooper Fives was killed and all evidence was lost. I will tell the council that Jaune is running his test one five, which will be off the books.

Jaune: I hope whatever is in the Fives system is still there. also, I need a  volunteer...

Fox: for what?

Jaune: When we were waiting to arrest Fives, he said something about a chip.. isn't that right, fives?

Fives: yeah, it's in all the clone army, and I was. It affected my brother Tup, who killed one of the generals during the battle. After that, he acted like it didn't even happen.

Jaune: General Skywalker, is there a lab where I can run my test that is private from the republic?

Anakin: yes, at the Jedi temple, the chancellor doesn't go to the temple as often

Fox: well, I will give a fake report about this.

Fox leaves with his men to give his report, and Jaune's team, Fives, Rex, and Anakin, go to the Jedi temple to run some tests. Jaune is right; Fives was drugged, and he also tested Rex and Knight, and he found the chips that Fives was talking about; then he removed them and ran some tests and found that both clones acted normal and had no violent behavior.

Jaune: dad are you feeling?

Rex: I am good, son. I would have thought I would have lost my mind like five, but no.

Jaune: Good. How about you, knight?

Knight: same here, jaune..... so Jaune, have you found out what the chips' program had?

Jaune: I did. I looked at all of them and found one order that was off...

Rex: what was it?

Jaune: Clone orders 66 to execute the Jedi; explain why Tup killed that Jedi. I looked over the reports with the chancellor and Kaminoans. They made some shady deals and hacked his holo calls, and he made calls to " Count Dooku, general grievous, and to the other leaders of the. C.I.S. 

Rex: so you're saying that the chancellor.

Jaune: he may be the one that started this war.