Cupid

They parted after leaving the cafe.
Sunghoon went back to his apartment while Jake and Ethan walked back to their office.

The atmosphere between Jake and Ethan was in silence since both of them didn't know how to break the ice.The awkward silence remained until they reach their destination.

"Jake,Can you please bring me files of the data from last month?"

"Ohh..Of Course I CAN!I'll be there in a minute"

Jake replied to Heeseung enthusiastically even though fetching files or stuffs is not a part of his job.

"May I come in?"Jake knocked the door of Ethan's office in soft way and asked for permission.

"Yes,you may."Jake opened the door and walked in as soon as he hear Ethan's response.

Jake saw Ethan's serious side when he came in.Ethan is just focusing on the laptop screen in front of him.It might seen as just a simple sight of someone focusing on work,but what Jake seeing right now is different.
It's not a ordinary guy focusing on his work, It's Ethan Lee!

Ethan rolled his sleeves up to his elbow and his necktie is perfectly loosen.His two brows are almost on the way of meeting each other since Ethan is frowning way too much.
Ethan didn't even look at Jake's direction and keep focusing on his work.Still, it looks hot for some good reason.

Damn!Man is Hella attractive and it's giving Jake a heart attack.

The nature has no justice when it's come to appearance.Why would it give all the handsomeness, attractiveness, gorgeousness to one particular person whose name is Ethan Lee?

"You be better single or else I would jealous over your boyfriend or girlfriend or whoever it is,Ethan."Jake  thought out of blue.

"The files you asked for are here!"Jake stated to grab Ethan's attention.

"Ooh! Thanks Jake and I'm sorry.I am focusing on this that's why I didn't heard you."Ethan responded.

"It's fine.May I take my leave now?"Jake asked since he doesn't want to stand there controlling his heartbeat not to beat louder and panicking if Ethan hear it.
Additionally, Ethan is focusing on his work.So,Jake don't want to disturb.

"Yes,You may."Ethan stated.

Jake left Ethan's office as soon as
he heard Ethan's response.Then, headed to his own office to get his remaining work done.

Jake's work hours passed by real quick and it's already time for him to get off work.

"Wow!Time flies real fast"Jake exclaimed when he saw it's almost dark outside.

"Let's gaurrr!"Jake's step became much lighter knowing that he can have some rest time after a long shift.
It's normal for him to be excited about getting off work but something unusually came into his mind when he thought of someone,umm yes It's non other than Ethan.

Is Ethan wizard or something?
It seems like Jake has been caught in some spell or magic formula.Jake can't stop thinking about Ethan.
Gosh!He needs some spell to take himself out of Ethan loop in his mind.

 ✦ .  .  ˚ ✦ .   .  ˚   ✦

"What's up bro"Jake stated as soon as he answered the call from sunghoon.

"Nothing"Jake frowned when he heard sunghoon's response.

"There's naurrr way that you call for no reason.Just tell it.Be honest man!"
Jake said in annoying tone.

It's so obvious that park shy sunghoon is contemplating whether he should tell Jake about his newly found crush or not.Jake already knew but he want sunghoon to admit himself.

"Umm.... remember that guy from cafe?"Sunghoon stated.

"What guy?There were a ton of guys"

"The guy who took our order"sunghoon answered in irritating tone.

"Ohh...I recall it now.What about that guy"

"Ummm..I want to see him again"

"Then,just go to cafe?"

"I wouldn't be calling you if it's that simple"

"So,You called me for a reason and was acting like there is nothing,huh?"
Jake asked since he want to tease sunghoon to make him annoy.

"Chill,bro and yes I called you to ask a favour for that.Can you please come with me to the cafe tomorrow?"

"Of course,I can.I always go there anyway"

"No, It's different this time.You have to sit with me at there."

"What?I got work to do,Man!"Jake responded in bothered tone.Jake have no idea that sunghoon would try this much to see that employee guy.Man is falling unconsciously.

"That's why I told you it's not simple"
Sunghoon answered in soft tone which makes Jake feel bad.
Jake knows that sunghoon need someone to accompany him whenever he goes or else his social anxiety will attack him for no good reason.

"Fine,I'll accompany you tomorrow.But make sure to get ready early and don't stay at the cafe for a long time,OK?"

"Deal!Thanks bro."Sunghoon's tone brighten again.
Jake giggled after hearing sunghoon's amusing voice.

Guess he'll be cupid for sunghoon.
Jake thought in enjoyment.

"What about me and Ethan"Jake thought out of blue after thinking about sunghoon's.

"Ummm...I guess I'll have to work it on my own"Jake murmured miserably knowing no one got his back when it's come to love life of his even though he is always ready to help with others.

"Gosh.. It's not just sunghoon who's falling unconsciously
I have to include myself too"Jake reflected himself and stated while blushing.

"Whatever , let's focus sunghoon's love life for now.Who knows if I might find a way for myself by helping sunghoon"Jake added to his own thought.

✧˖°.🪐T.B.C⋆。°✩

Just a short chapter;)