Chapter 5 - Past: In the Club

Hello Roses, how are y'all?

I am back with another update!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Don't forget to listen to the song attached.

Enjoy!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

When I entered the club, Riya took me towards the dance floor and the bar to meet her friends who greeted me with a look which made me uncomfortable, especially the male ones, I guess they were checking me out!

So soon I left from there.

I had nothing to do so I just sat down in a corner.

Suddenly Riya and her friends came towards me and passed me a drink, I told them that I don't drink alcohol and they said that it's not alcohol and forced me, so being irritated I wanted to get rid of them so I just drank it.

After a while, I started feeling dizzy.

I stood up to leave for the washroom when suddenly a few guys pulled me in a corner. No one could be seen from here.

They started talking but I couldn't understand anything until one of them pulled a strap of my dress making it tear apart, I started crying and wiggling in their hold and suddenly one of them raised his hand to slap me.

Due to being drunk or drugged, I couldn't even fight them otherwise "mein unhe peet deti!" ( I would have beat them up).

But that hand never reached me and when I opened my eyes, I saw a 6-foot-tall, handsome and well-built man standing in front of me.

He beat up all of those men and they ran away.

He came closer to me taking off his blazer, my heartbeat increased like I just ran a marathon, I stepped back again, he again came closer and before I could move back, he put the blazer on me, covering my body.

I looked up at him, and we kept staring at each other for a while.

He asked me if I wanted help or a ride. But because I was drunk and alone I would rather not go with him so I declined his offer.

I went back to the main dancing area and tried to find Riya and her friends but they were nowhere to be seen so I went out and tried to get myself a rickshaw but I couldn't.

Then I again saw the same man, he came near me and again asked me for a ride again and I declined and I told him that I would go by a rickshaw, which I couldn't find.

After a while, a rickshaw came near me and asked me if I wanted a ride and I agreed.

When I reached home I wanted to pay him but he told me that someone already paid him.

And because I was also not in my right mind, I just thanked that unknown person in my mind and went inside.

I was sitting in a room in the club for a meeting, when my eyes saw a petite figure sitting in a corner, looking at her my heart skipped a beat

I continued looking at her until the meeting started.

In between the meeting, I got a call from my PA regarding the hotel project, while I was talking to him I saw a few boys taking a girl somewhere, and when I went into the corner I saw a girl whose dress shoulder was torn and she was crying, It was the same girl I was gawking at.

Suddenly a man tried to raise his hand on her, I don't know why but anger took over me and I went and beat up all of those men.

I took off my blazer and walked closer to her.

I don't know why but she stepped back, I then again stepped closer and pulled her towards me making her wear the blazer, covering up her body.

She looked up at me with her doe eyes that were swollen due to crying. I kept staring at her eyes, I never saw such beautiful eyes and even if I did they never affected me like these specific pair of eyes.

I asked her if she wanted some help or a ride but she declined and I do understand it.

Later, I saw her standing in the parking lot and asked her again for a ride but she again declined so I went away.

I booked a rickshaw for her, paid him and told him to drop her off safely.

And as I hoped she took the rickshaw.

Then I went back in and continued my meeting.

But I couldn't forget her face which was all over my mind due to which I couldn't even focus on the meeting.

After the meeting ended, I left for Rajasthan.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thank you so much, for giving a lot of love to this story 🥰.

Bye, take care, I'll be back soon with another update.