Chapter 14 - Hurt?

Hello Roses, I am back.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

And follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers about the story!!!

Do listen to the song attached.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

With the sunlight falling on his face, Rishabh was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, he was awake

Rishabh felt some weight on him.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his wife lying on him, her head on his chest, her hands hugging him, and her legs on top of his. She was clinging on to him like a koala.

He laid back, his hand automatically started caressing her hair and the other one resting on her waist. She snuggled more into my chest.

Then she started roaming her hand on my chest and abs making me chuckle.

Her hand started moving lower. I held her hand before it touched something it shouldn't.

 I held her hand before it touched something it shouldn't

I was sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow tightly.

I felt someone caressing my head. OMG, I love it whenever someone caresses my hair.

When I was young and got sick or was sad, I would lie in my father's lap and he would caress my hair till I slept.

I snuggled more into my pillow. Wait a minute why is this pillow so hard?

I started moving my hand around the pillow, suddenly someone gripped my hand.

I opened my eyes. Only to find Rishabh Ji staring at me. Then looked at my hand, it was so close to his trouser. I was about to touch it.

I pulled my hand back and sat up.

"How dare you cross the pillow line I made?" I asked.

He looked at me in disbelief and said "Can you please open your eyes and look around".