Chapter 20 - What is she doing here?

Hello, I am back. How are y'all doing?

Here's the update.

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to this story.

My writing is so bad, but still, you guys are supporting me 😭.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers.

Please do vote and comment!!!

Enjoy!!!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(The story continues from where we left off in the last chapter)

Rishabh took her hands into his, his touch radiating warmth and comfort

Rishabh took her hands into his, his touch radiating warmth and comfort. "Diya, our bond isn't defined by bloodlines or family politics. It is rooted in something much deeper, in understanding, and mutual respect. Bua's (Aunt's) words were a reflection of her narrow-minded views, not a reflection of your worth".

"I understand that being a part of this royal family has been challenging for you," Rishabh continued. "But I want you to know that Dada Ji (grandfather) chose you because of the person you are, not because of your background. Your kindness, your strength, and the love you bring to my family are more important to me than any title or lineage."

Diya gazed into Rishabh's eyes, her heart swelling with an unknown feeling for this man whom fate has chosen as her life partner. She realized that in his arms, she felt a sense of belonging and acceptance that outweighed any doubts cast by others.

"You're right, Rishabh Ji" she said, her voice filled with determination.

Rishabh smiled, pulling Diya into a tight embrace and caressing her hair. "That's my strong and resilient wife. And remember, you have the support and love of the entire royal family. They see you for the remarkable person you are".

As the moon bathed them in its gentle glow, Diya felt a renewed sense of confidence sweep through her.

Rishabh's unwavering support had reminded her that her worth wasn't measured by the opinions of others but by the love and strength within her.