Chapter 21 - Let's Explore!

Hello, I am back. How are y'all doing?

Here's the update.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers.

Please do vote and comment!!!

Enjoy

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

A few days passed like this in Kumbhalagarh.

Things were simple between Rishabh and Diya except for the spark of attraction or love between them.

The whole family was gathered for a sumptuous lunch in the elegant dining hall of their magnificent castle.

The enchanting aroma of the freshly prepared delicacies filled the air, while laughter and joy echoed throughout the room. It was a day of celebration, and everyone embraced the happiness that engulfed them.

As the family savored their meal, a mischievous spark twinkled in Aera's eyes.

With a wide grin, she proposed an idea that caught everyone's attention.

"Why don't we go on a thrilling exploration of Kumbalgarh, just Rishabh and me?" Aera suggested, her voice filled with excitement.

The family exchanged curious glances, unsure of what to make of Aera's sudden proposal.

"The castle grounds are incredible, especially the hidden pathways," Aera said, breaking the lively chatter. "Rishabh, wouldn't it be an adventure to explore Kumbalgarh alone?"

Rishabh, looked at her with a tender smile before turning to Aera. "It does sound intriguing, Aera, but I can't leave Diya behind. Besides, Krishna would love to join us on this exploration."

Krishna, Rishabh's mischievous younger brother, perked up at the mention of an adventure. "I'm in, bro! Exploring the castle, just like in the old days."

Diya, sensing his eagerness, placed her hand on his arm. "If you're going, I'm going too. Exploring with all of you sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day".