Chapter 15 - The Reception

Hello Roses, I am back.

A special thanks to all of the people for voting and commenting. It means a lot to me 😭💘.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts.

And follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers about the story!!!

Do listen to the song attached.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

I woke up as soon as my alarm started ringing.

I looked around and Rishabh was nowhere to be seen.

Is he still angry? What should I do?

Oh shit, it's already 10.00 am and I just woke up.

I need to go to the university by 11.30 am to finish some essential documentation. Then after lunch, a fashion designer will come to help me decide on my dress and accessories for the reception as today is the reception in the evening I still don't know what I am going to wear.

I stood up and walked towards the washroom hurriedly, as I held the doorknob it opened itself making me fall towards Rishabh Ji.

Yes, Rishabh Ji is still here, he just took a bath he has nothing on himself except the towel wrapped around him.

Water is dripping from his hair.

He looks so sexy.

My hands were on his naked chest while his hands were holding me to prevent me from falling.

He was looking at him while I was trying not to look at him.

I stood on my feet while he passed by me towards the closet.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"I am not" He replied.

"You are. I told you I didn't mean it, and I am sorry if I hurt you" I said.