Ten \\ Credulous

“Y/n!”

Your eyes fly open, but you lay unmoving, surrounded by pinkish light, shadowy figures far below you. You hear another shout of your name.

“Y/n! Get them down from there.”
A buzzing noise can be heard, and then you feel as though you’re falling. The goo surrounding you cushioning your fall. Noises like scratching at a balloon can be heard, until finally the pinkish light fades and you fall out of the casing you were in. Feeling as your body is lifted up and held close to someone.

“Hang on Y/n. I’ve got you.” The figure takes a breath, looking into your eyes, you feel something growing inside of you and fear pierces your heart. It was the Krang, whatever they had done to you couldn’t be good. You stand up frantically and throw Leo, Mikey, and Donnie off of you. Feeling as something bulges beneath your eye. You claw at it and then feel as something sprouts on your skin, encasing your torso, your hands turned into tentacles and claws, till finally you feel nothing at all.

Leo watches on in horror as you stare at him. He can’t see what you’re thinking anymore. One of your eyes is a pustulous yellow, it’s iris now red. He clutches his pounding head and winces. Your eyes don’t move off of him. Just staring blankly.

“Surprise.” A voice calls from behind you, and there emerges the Krang. Leo wasn’t sure what to call him. He wanted to call him a monster. To tell him all you had been through and convince him to make this stop.

But something told him he was no better. He knew what you had been through and had still put you through this pain. You’d traveled through universes to get to him and what had he done? He’d shouted, he’d rubbed salt in your already hurting wound. He’d been the lemon you’d tried to peel with a cut on your hand, and suddenly you were in pain like no other.

He wanted to call the Krang a monster for turning you into a weapon.

But he was no better. He’d been the one to temper the steel for molding.

Leo can’t register the shouts in his ears, he can only look at you. You were beautiful, but this wasn’t Y/n. This wasn’t you.

Even as chaos broke out he just stared. You gazed blankly back. Awaiting your next order. A well oiled machine primed for its next directive. You weren’t Y/n.

Even as he’s tugged away he’s fighting to get back to you. Shouting at Casey to let him go. Trying to get back to you, but he can’t. The elevator door closes around your figure and panic consumes him. It was twelve months ago all over again. It was every time you’d left your apartment and he was terrified you wouldn’t come back.

“Ashame our brethren didn’t survive the prison dimension.”

You follow after the three Krang, acutely aware of your surroundings as you step out of the elevator doors.

“Then again, their weakness has no place in our empire.”

The Krang places the key into its pedestal, and turns it. Power flickers through all of New York, eventually shutting off entirely, and the pinkish growth all over the tower begins to glow, till finally…

The sky opens in a bright flash of light and descends a giant ship through the portal. The Technodrome.

You kneel as the Krang climb a ramp, entering into huge mechanical creatures. These were titans. Used only by the most powerful of Krang.

“Begin.”

And what rained down on Earth was worse than death. But you did nothing but watch.

Because no matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t break free of whatever the Krang had done to you. You, your conscious, was pushed to the furthest part of your mind, and your body moved without your will or consent.

You could only watch on in horror. Terrified you couldn't break free, and scared to do so. If you did, would anyone believe you? Would anyone believe it wasn’t you?

You’d become everything you’d wanted to be rid of. So would anyone ever believe you? Missiles find their way towards the ship that you find your way onto, and you look behind you to watch as something similar to a laser cuts them all down, a huge explosion filling the sky before you.

Would anyone ever believe you?