Falling

Hyoseop was laughing so hard he was holding onto his chest, "And guess what she did next? She actually hit me so hard my face turned red, she felt bad about it but it was the perfect adlib!"

"Ah, really?"

"Yeah!" Hyoseop replied, "You should really watch it when the final cut is out, I think it's one of the funniest scenes we've done to date!"

"I see, I take it you're looking forward to the next few days then?"

"Of course! Ah, I've been looking really looking forward to this all week. I was so tired but I could barely sleep last night, so excited."

Hyoseop couldn't see, but his manager had a massive smirk on his face, "Yah, Hyoseop-ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Sejeong's pretty great isn't she." he looked at the rearview mirror to study his reaction, which was a blush on Hyoseop's cheeks as he smiled brightly.

"Yeah," Hyoseop smiled softly, "she really is."

His manager let out a chuckle, he knew it. She was the only thing Hyoseop could talk about since they started filming. All of his stories started with, "I need to tell you what Sejeong did today," or "Sejeong and I talked a lot today!". Anyone could tell from a mile away that he instantly lit up the moment she walked into the room, and that being together with her was the highlight of his day.

"I think someone's got a little crush,"

Hyoseop felt his heart race, "Don't be silly," he denied, "She's just the best co-star I've worked with in a while."

"Sure."

"Yah, I mean it."

"Whatever you say!"

It wasn't a crush, at least Hyoseop didn't think it was. He had to admit, he found her incredibly charming. Her smile was so bright it captivated him, and she always knew the right things to say. She made him laugh harder than anyone had ever before, and she was so easy to talk to. They could talk about anything and everything, and Hyoseop had told her many secrets that he hadn't shared with anyone before.

Of course, they were just friends. Surely that didn't mean he had a crush on her?

"Hyoseop-ah?"

He snapped out of his daze, "Oh?"

"Are you going to get out of this van and start filming or will you stay here forever?"

He looked outside the window, he didn't even realise they had arrived, "Sorry!" he said as he quickly stepped out.

The crew had pretty much finished setting up by the time he got there. He made his way to the director and greeted him, "Good morning,"

"Morning! Glad you're here, we've got a few big scenes to film over the next few days. I'm looking forward to it!"

His cheeks raised as he smiled, "So am I,"

Hyoseop started scanning the film site, where was she? Director Park Seon-ho laughed, he knew exactly who he was looking for.

"Sejeong's inside the terminal at the moment, we wrapped up filming her scenes in there while waiting for you, her team's just doing touch-ups before she joins us."

As if on cue, Sejeong came out of the terminal looking as cheerful as ever, her smile becoming even brighter (if that was even possible) when she spotted him. She had a camera in her hand, which means she had been filming some behind-the-scenes content.

Sejeong ran over quickly to approach him, "Wah, look at you, oppa!" she exclaimed, "Looking good."

Hyoseop laughed, "You're not so bad yourself,"