Strong

"That's not what we discussed last week?"

"I know, but apparently they've got another artist filming their music video there the same week, and it's likely their shoot will run a day or two over."

Sejeong frowned, "A day or two? We can't have that, we've booked this studio far in advance, and not being able to film according to schedule will delay our marketing plans."

"Apparently it's a big group that'll be filming there, which is why they're asking us to do this."

Sejeong looked around the boardroom, she could tell the team was also frustrated at this, "No, push back and tell them we've sent the deposit. We have to stay according to schedule, this is the first time we're debuting a group, and with all due respect to whoever booked the studio before us, if they can't get out by the time we need it then it sounds like their problem."

TPC's head of scheduling looked nervous, "Sejeong-ah, I'm not sure we can fight this, we're still a small agency and the people filming there don't exactly take no for an answer."

She rubbed her temples in frustration, "Have you asked Hyoseop oppa what he thinks?"

"We haven't had a chance to, he's been back-to-back with his schedules over the past few weeks."

She was well aware of that, which is why most of her time lately has been spent in this boardroom, "Look, negotiate with them. They can push us back one day, but no longer than that. This is important to me, to us as a company. We need to make sure our girls debut on time, and not let our hard work go to waste."

Everyone around her looked at each other and nodded in agreement, "Is there anything else you need from me today?" Sejeong asked them.

"Thank you as always, Sejeong-ah,"

"Thanks team, have a good night," she said as she stood up and made her way out.

The past few months have been tough on Sejeong. Hyoseop had booked an amazing lead role for a drama that required him to be out of town for many shoots, which meant that he couldn't spend much time meeting with the TPC team. He knew that it meant most of the burden would fall on his wife, but Sejeong had accepted it with open arms, knowing how much the part meant to him. She was beginning to regret it now, though, wishing that she had him by her side as there were a lot of difficult decisions to make.

On top of everything, she still had to balance her regular schedule and motherhood. People say the worst part of raising a toddler is hitting the terrible twos, and as much as she adored her son, she couldn't agree more. Seojun is still cheerful and lively as ever, but she wasn't going to lie, he can be a really emotional two-year-old.

She sighed out loud in exhaustion before opening the door to one of the practice rooms, where Mae-nim had been taking care of Seojun while she finished up all her meetings. The sight of them playing together did cheer her up a little, as she smiled softly and approached them, "Thank you, again."

"Oh, Sejeong-ah!" Mae-nim said as she stood up, passing Seojun into her arms, "Don't sweat it, you know I'm always happy to help."

"I know, but you've been babysitting for me a lot lately, and I feel bad." She pouted as she gave her son a kiss, "How was he today?"

Mae-nim shrugged, "More of the same, he was upset earlier when you left him but calmed down after about fifteen minutes or so."

"That's a lot of crying for you to listen to,"

She laughed, "I'm used to it by now, besides," she paused to rub the top of Seojun's head, "I love this guy. I think he just misses his dad."

Sejeong pouted as she studied her son, who was playing with the teddy bear in his arms, "Yeah, I do too, bud, I do too. Thanks again, mae-nim, I'll see you tomorrow?"