Perfect

"Okay, can we just do one more take for the backing vocals, I think we'll be good after that."

"What about the bridge, you think it's all good?"

Jihyo pressed the intercom button once more, "It was perfect, jagiya! No doubting yourself. Come on now, I'm hungry. Let's get this song over with."

Sejeong laughed as she put the headphones back on. This was the first time she'd collaborated with Jihyo on a song together, and they were both very excited. They had spent months in the studio composing and now they were almost at the finish line.

As soon as Sejeong sang her last line, the music shut off and she once again heard her friend's voice, "And that's a wrap! We did it!"

Sejeong cheered and put the headphones away, walking out of the recording booth. Once she got back in the studio, she gave her friend a hug, "I can't believe it's finally done!"

"I know right! All that's left is for us to plan the music video! Ah, this is going to be so exciting."

"Now, you said you were hungry?"

"So hungry, did you want to go for dinner?"

"Can do," she replied, taking her phone out of her pocket, "just give me a second, I'll just let oppa know I'll be home a bit later."

"Should we have some pasta?"

Sejeong curled her nose up in disgust, "I've been avoiding pasta over the past few weeks, for some reason even the smell of it makes me want to hurl."

"Damn, I was looking forward to a good carbonara, like when we were abroad together! Alright then, how about some good old-fashioned noodles and dumplings?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Good, now text your husband and let him know you're in good hands with me."

She smiled at Jihyo before quickly shooting the text off.

세정이~

We finished recording! Jihyo wants to go out for dinner, is that ok? Let me know if you want me to come home! I miss you.

효섭 오빠♡

I miss you too. I'm still on set, actually. Will likely be home a bit late too, we're running overtime. Have fun with her and tell her I said hi. Look after yourself, let me know if you need me to pick you up.

세정이~

Yes, husband! I love you.

효섭 오빠♡

I love you too, wife.

"Okay," she said as she put her phone away, "where are we going?"

...

Three rounds of dumplings and two bowls of noodles later, the two girls were on cloud nine. They always had a good time when they were together, and no matter how long they spent apart, it was like no time had passed.

"Yah, when are you going to introduce me to a nice guy! I want to get married too, you know."

"Why should I do that when you have so many people lining up to date you,"

"Yeah, but they're all so basic and boring. I need to find myself someone like Hyoseop, that man literally worships you at your feet."

Sejeong rolled her eyes and giggled, "I wouldn't say that."

Jihyo scoffed, "Remember two weeks ago when you suddenly felt sick while we were recording? All it took was one text from you saying you didn't feel well, and fifteen minutes later his van magically appeared downstairs, even though it was literally on the other end of town."