Yours

Sejeong let out a deep sigh of relief as she threw herself onto her bed. It had been another long day of filming, and she was looking forward to shutting her brain off and tuning in to the first episode of Dr Romantic season three. She had been patiently waiting for this moment for over a week, having missed the live premiere due to her schedule. Sejeong had been adamant that Hyoseop kept his lips shut and did not spoil anything for her, wanting to go through all the emotions herself. She grabbed her laptop that had been sitting on the side table and fired it on, quickly logging into her account and pressing play. As if on cue, her phone buzzed.

효섭 오빠♡

Are you home yet? I hope you have time to finally watch the first episode today!

세정이~

Yes!! I'm so excited, I'm starting it right now.

효섭 오빠♡

Ok ㅋㅋ let me know what you think!

Sejeong locked her phone, curled herself up underneath the sheets, and proceeded to watch the episode. She's heard nothing but great things so far about the show, and based on what she's watching, everyone was right. The first episode alone enthralled her, as she lay there focused on the show, completely ignoring any notifications that came through on her phone.

She couldn't help but smile every time Hyoseop came on screen, she was so proud of his work and how talented he was. Better yet, she couldn't believe he was hers. She was just about to text Hyoseop with an update when the scene playing in front of her caught her eye.

Eunjae walked into the cabin searching for Woojin, when he walked out of the bathroom completely shirtless. Sejeong's eyes widened as her cheeks turned red. Setting aside her phone once more, the show had her absolute attention now. To be honest, she was barely listening to the dialogue, more focused on what the characters were doing.

Sejeong wasn't one to get jealous easily, in fact, she was one of the most level-headed people in the world. Perhaps it was the fact that they had just made it official a few weeks prior, or that the dialogue reminded her of their dynamic in real life, but she felt her body stirring with a foreign emotion. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless?

"Psht, get a grip, Sejeong-ah," she scoffed to herself, "it's not even him you're looking at, it's Woojin."

She continued to watch the show after that, but her thoughts were somewhere else. She repeatedly chanted in her head, "It's just a show, it's just a show," but she couldn't get rid of the jealousy in her heart. What was wrong with her? She's better than this!

As the credits started to roll, she slumped her head into a pillow and groaned, "Maybe this is why people don't date." she said to herself.

A few minutes passed before the sound of her keypad unlocking startled her. Damn, she had completely forgotten that he wanted to stay over at hers tonight.

"Jagi?"

Bringing her head out of the pillow, she slapped herself lightly on the chin as if to bring herself back down to earth, "Hmm, you're home." she said as she stood up and walked towards him.

Hyoseop was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a cardigan and jeans. Slightly sweaty from whatever filming he did that day, he looked absolutely delicious. If only she wasn't teeming with jealousy at the moment...

He came close to her and engulfed her in a hug, "I missed you,"

"We saw each other two days ago,"

He pulled away, "That's nearly 48 hours! You're telling me you don't miss me?"