!! Welcome !!

Hello!~ Welcome to my story, thank you for clicking on it. This is a Harry Potter x Reader fanfiction story I'm writing so that I can stop sitting awake at night thinking of a million possible things to write in my nonexistent book. I hope you enjoy! Now, without further ado, let me tell you a little bit about my characters.

Y/n~

-I do not own YOU!!! I can, though ;) (I do, however, own this story! So please do not use it without asking first, thank you!)

-Our favorite slytherin princess (or queen if you will) also i'm sorry if you're not a slytherin but don't worry! slytherins are hot

-She tries to stay out of any drama or conflict when she can which can be tough considering who her brother is.

-Which brings us to her family! She is a Malfoy...crazy right? Who would've thought a Potter and a Malfoy would end up together? A moment of silence for my fellow drarry shippers.

-Of course she's Draco's twin sister...why wouldn't she be. It just works better with the plot and I'm not creative enough (i'm too lazy) to work it out.

-She can be a little stupid at times, but let's be honest, everyone has their moments. Especially in the hp universe.

-Do. Not. Hurt. Her. Friends. 

-You have been warned

-She's the type of person to learn all of the "useless" spells that she finds funny or interesting. (my personal favorite is the anaticula jinx so it might be mentioned here and there)

About the story~

-It will start off in their third year so be ready for our beautiful messy haired Harry <3

-There will be a prologue of basically Harry and Y/n's first meeting and a few flashbacks here and there to show why they act the way they do towards each other .

-It switches between POVs (mostly y/n and harry's) sometimes it will also be in third person because it's just easier to write that way. I'll also mention whose POV it is so there is no confusion.

-Like most harry potter fics, mine will be based off of the books for the most part but there will be bits from the movies as well 

-Trust me it's a 'trust the process' sort of thing! I can't do much to their relationship in third year since they are so young, but believe me when I say the growth of it is worth it. (though i may be a little biased)

-I don't know if I should call this a slowburn? I mean it's definitely not fast, but I really don't know what to call it. I'm trying so hard not to accidentally spoil anything like Tom Holland so let's just keep it at that.

-I'll recommend songs to listen to sometimes so just look out for a song at the top of a chapter.

-Just a fair warning there will be some swearing, mentions of trauma, mentions of abuse, panic attacks, self harm, and violence. I will be putting a trigger warning at the beginning and end of scenes that include any of those. 

Y/n and Harry's Relationship~

-Be ready...