!! Yr 3 !! (~Snowfall at Hogwarts~)

*Just play some christmas-y tunes and enjoy!* 

"It's Christmas morning! Wake up, Mayonnaise, wake up!"

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third Person POV*

Y/n slowly made her way to her common room, drained from quidditch practice. Flint had the team train as if they were going into a war. Every bone in her body ached as she waddled tiredly through the cold halls of Hogwarts.

It had been a while since Y/n spent much time with her gryffindor buddies, and quite honestly, she missed them. Sure, her slytherin friends were amazing and she had known them since birth, but Hermione, Ron, and Harry were a breath of fresh air from all of the beliefs her friends held. 

"Well hello there." She hears a familiar voice speak, smiling subconsciously.

"What are you doing in this part of the castle, Potter?" 

Harry grins at the girl, big and bright. He looks around at the dark dungeons, shrugging.

"Maybe I wanted to see a good friend of mine." Harry says, raising a brow at the girl. "Have you seen her? She's about this tall," He lifts his hand up to her specific height, "Y/h/c hair, beautiful y/e/c eyes, and a very pretty smile." Y/n feels her face heat up from the compliments. 

"I don't know many people that look like that around here. Try the library?" Y/n says, smiling at the way his face lights up when she makes a joke as well. He flicks her forehead and takes a large step back, avoiding her attack as she swats at him. 

Harry grabs her hand as it's about to make contact with his head, lacing their fingers together. Y/n looks down at their intertwined hands, both stunned and flustered. 

Harry pulls her along with him, walking Y/n to her common room. 

"What are your plans for Christmas?" Harry asks, swinging his and Y/n's hands as they walk.