!! Yr 3 !! (~Memories for the heart~)

"Nothing says congratulations like giving someone a concussion

"Nothing says congratulations like giving someone a concussion."

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third Person POV*

"Y/n! Y/nnnn!" Harry ran through the crowded hall with a hand raised as he called out for the girl walking ahead of him.

Y/n turns at the sound of her name being called, smiling at the familiar voice. She pauses for a moment in her head. 'Why am I smiling so wide? It's just Potter...' She thinks to herself. 

Harry makes his way to her through all of the people. Bending down with his hands on his knees, he tries to catch his breath. He holds one of his fingers up to tell Y/n to wait a moment as he breathes heavily for a few more moments.

"S-so...I....Pro- whew that was a long run..." Y/n taps her foot impatiently and the boy struggles to say a full sentence. "Professor Lupin is going to teach me how to perform the patronus charm. Said I could bring a friend. Congratulations, I chose you." 

Y/n's eyes widen. A patronus? She had read all about them, she was thrilled to be able to learn it alongside Harry. 

Harry grabs her hand, "Well come on, then." he pulls her with him as they run through the halls to get to the room Professor Lupin told him to meet in. 

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry!"

"Coming through!"

"Watch out!"

Harry yelled out apologies as Y/n crashed through people like a bowling ball getting a strike. Y/n didn't care though. She was far too excited about learning to care about the people around her. 

"Out of the way bit- I mean witches!" Y/n yells out as she nearly bumps into a group of Ravenclaw girls that were hogging over half of the hallway. Harry laughs as do a few other people that were annoyed with the girls that were hogging the space. The Ravenclaw girls just stuck their noses in the air and walked away, flipping their hair over their shoulders. 

They make it to the classroom, almost running right into the door.  Harry loses balance while trying to stop himself from hitting the door, falling to the floor. Y/n's hand was still holding Harry's, so when he went down, she did too. 

Y/n sighs, "We need to stop falling like this..."

"I don't know, I quite like it when you fall for me." Harry smirks at the girl sitting beside him as he sits up properly. 

The door to the classroom opens, revealing the professor and startling the children in the process. Harry and Y/n jump to their feet immediately as the teacher gives them a confused look.

"Ready?" Lupin asks, stepping to the side as to give the children room to walk inside. They nod and walk into the classroom, looking around as if they had never been in there before.