!! Yr 3 !! (~You again~)

*Time to see our favorite messy haired boy with anger problems!*

 "I truly have no idea how your head is so heavy considering how little of a brain you have" 

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third Person POV*

Two years after...

*SPLASH*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All that could be heard throughout the peaceful manor early in the morning were the honks of the peacocks and the sway of the grass outside in the garden.

Oh, yes, and the screams of Draco as his sister chased him around upstairs. She had been sleeping peacefully -granted she wasn't having any good dreams "There's nothing good on," she'd say- when her brother decided to wake her up with a glass of milk to the face.

As she backed him up into a corner, his last words were, "You know, apparently muggles say milk is good for your bones?" Y/n rolled her eyes and flicked him hard in the ear before walking away to go clean up. "It couldn't of at least been water you idiot?"

She walked into her bathroom, grabbed a towel, and took a shower. Finally done freshening up, Y/n got dressed in a comfortable outfit for the fall weather.

Y/n went down to the dining room once she was dressed, ready to eat her breakfast. Her father looked her up and down when she walked over to the table, "What was all that noise earlier," he asked with a raised brow.

"Nothing, Father," she said dismissively, trying to get out of a conversation with the man. "It didn't sound like nothing. What did you do?" Y/n just stared at him with a blank expression and shrugged, grabbing a piece of toast from the table not wanting to eat much too much in front of him.

Draco comes rushing into the room with his trunk and broom in hand, the trunk weighing more than he does. Narcissa looks up from her tea at the noise, "Careful not to scratch the floors, love," She says before going back to her tea and book.

Y/n gabs a few strawberries and pieces of cheese off of the table and walks back up to her room. "Hi Dovey," the girl smiled at her beautiful snow owl in the corner of her room. She had begged her mother for an owl all of the first year until she finally gave in. "Here's some cheese for you," she drops the cheese into Dovey's beak, "and some strawberries for me," Taking a bite from the strawberry, the girl thought about what she would do this year.

Sure, Hogwarts was a never-ending adventure -especially when you were in the same grade as the Harry Potter- but she wasn't exactly a part of those adventures. Especially since she wasn't exactly friends with him. No, she was the girl that the boy hated for no reason at all! Sure her brother was a major asshole to the boy and his friends, but she didn't do anything. Maybe that was the problem...