!! Yr 4 !! (~When we're apart my heart beats only for you~)

"Yeah, he sounded old, but not as old as you, dad

"Yeah, he sounded old, but not as old as you, dad."

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third person POV*

"Wow, this place is almost as beautiful as me." Blaise says as he walks into the tent that he, Pansy, Daphne, Draco, and Y/n will be sharing.

They had begged their parents to let them have the big tent to share rather than each of them getting a small one. Thankfully, Mrs. Zabini liked the idea and convinced the other parents, allowing all of the teenagers to share this tent and be without parental supervision.

"You don't have to insult it like that, I find it rather pretty." Y/n says as she places her bag on one of the beds and takes a look around the tent. There is a small kitchen with a table for five in it, there is a sitting area in the middle, and there are five beds spread throughout the tent in their own little private areas.

"Let's stack our beds on top of each other and make a homemade bunk bed!" Draco turns to Blaise with an excited smile and Blaise nods his head excitedly.

"Best idea I've heard all day!" Blaise grabs his wand and runs over to one of the beds with Draco.

Daphne rolls her eyes at the boys and walks over to Y/n, who is sitting on her bed looking through her bag for something. Pansy walks over as well, though her gaze doesn't leave the boys for even a second.

"What are you looking for, Y/n?" Daphne asks as Y/n lets out a frustrated sigh.

"A letter for Potter." Y/n says as she checks her pockets for it, even though she knows that it isn't there.

"A love letter?" Pansy asks with a smirk.

"Of course not. We've been writing each other all summer, I didn't send a letter back to him yesterday because I knew we would see each other today, so I wrote one to give to him today." Y/n checks under the bed and finds nothing. "But I've lost it. Great."

"It's okay, we can help you write a new one for him." Daphne says, rubbing her friend's back comfortingly.

"We can't make a new one, I'm going to see him in five minutes!" Y/n cries out and flops down onto her bed, shoving her face into her pillow with a frown.

The boys look up at this, completely oblivious to the conversation. Blaise nods at Draco and walks over to the three girls with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey Y/n/n, this yours?" Blaise holds up a folded piece of paper.

Y/n jumps up as she catches sight of the letter. "You found it!" Y/n wraps her arms around Blaise's middle in a spine-crushing hug. She plucks the letter from Blaise's hand and runs to the tent's entrance. "I'll be back later, love you!" She waves to her friends and runs off, Pansy, Daphne, and Blaise smiling, amused as Draco looks at where his sister just exited from.