!! Yr 3 !! (~Talk about plot twist~)

"Oh shit, I'm lactose intolerant!"

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Y/n's POV*

"YOU WENT TO GRYFFINDOR'S PARTY?!" Draco, who had just found out where I was all night, was currently freaking out in the middle of our common room.

"Draco, please, it's too early for your bullshit-" I begin to tell him to shut it, but he interrupts me like a prick.

"You do realize they are the ones who beat us yesterday, don't you?" Draco asks as if I'm stupid -which I am not- "Wait- WERE YOU THERE TO SEE POTTAH?!" He shrieks, sounding like a mix between a little girl and a banshee.

"Shhhh- what is wrong with you?" I jump forward to cover his mouth, I didn't need the whole of Slytherin knowing my business. Knowing these snakes they would tell everyone and anyone they know, soon resulting in the whole school knowing. Most of the words would be twisted and it would take not only me down the rumor pipe, but also Potter, and I didn't want that.

"How was this party? You kiss anyone?" Blaise asks from the couch, the sudden voice making me jump.

When did he even get there?

Wait-

Did he just ask if I kissed someone?

OH MY GOD, DOES HE KNOW?

Shit shit shit shit- Wait he can't possibly know. Because I didn't kiss anyone- unless they told everyone that I did even though I didn't kiss him.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n." Blaise waves a hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts. "How was the party?" He repeats his question, thankfully skipping over the kissing part this time.

Thank Merlin for that.

"It was nice. Eliza came with me and we danced a lot, had fun." I say with a fond smile on my face as I remember the night before. I see Draco out of the corner of my eye, mimicking my words while moving his mouth and hands exaggeratedly. I turn to him and punch him in the arm, making him recoil in both pain and fear from the sudden punch I gave him.

I run after him as he runs away and tackle him to the floor, ruffling his hair as I pin him to the dark green of the carpet. "Take it back!"

"Never!"

I run my fingers through his hair messily, messing up his perfectly styled hair.

"Not the hair! NOT MY HAIR! NOOOOO!" He shrieks, giving in. "I'm sorry! I take it back, I take it back I swear!"

I get off of him and offer a hand to help him up. He takes it skeptically but holds on nonetheless. Just as he is off the ground, I let go, making him drop back down.