!! Yr 3 !! (~More boggarts more problems~)

"Bloody hell Hermione, you might talk about Y/n more than Harry does

"Bloody hell Hermione, you might talk about Y/n more than Harry does."

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third Person*

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy asked as they were all sat down at the slytherin table. Draco lifts his "hurt" arm that was currently wrapped in a splint and puts on a serious face to mask the smirk he was wearing.

"It comes and it goes," he sighs, "though I consider myself lucky. Another minute or two and I could've lost my arm"

"Whatever you say, Draquito," Y/n says as she's bent over her homework, scribbling down the answers she borrowed from both Hermione and Draco. When she looks up, everyone is just staring at her. "What?" she asks, confused and rather uncomfortable with all of the stares.

"Draquito?" Daphne asks, amusement evident in her voice.

Y/n shrugs, "I'm working on your nicknames. So far I've got Zucchini for Blaise, Princess, Sleeping beauty, or Pans for Pansy...still haven't decided, and for you, Daphne, I have decided on....wifey" Y/n bites her bottom lip and squints her eyes at Daphne, causing the two to burst into laughter as everyone else just watched, already used to Y/n's antics with her best friend. (and this, my children, was how rizz formed)

"That was pretty smooth, I'm not even going to lie" Daphne says with a wide grin on her face. Y/n bent back down over her homework, waving her hand to tell the others to continue in their prior discussion. " I'm just built different." she mumbles to Daphne. 

Across from the slytherin table, sat three gryffindors, studying. Harry and Ron were threatened into doing their homework by Hermione, of course. The two boys quickly got bored and turned to each other for entertainment.

"Paper, scissors, stone!" The boys whispered, Harry beating Ron with paper over stone.

"I can't possibly do any homework for the next few weeks," Their games get interrupted by an agitating voice, both boys looking up. Hermione looked up as well, turning her head to the voice with a roll of her eyes.

"Listen to the idiot. He's really laying it on thick, don't you think?" Ron turns to Harry, clearly annoyed with the situation as Draco continues to whine about his arm.

"I'm just glad Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry says, paying no mind to the cantankerous blonde.

"Yeah, but I hear Draco's father is furious. He even sent Y/n a howler about it." Hermione joins in the conversation, looking over at her friend who was sitting in the middle of a pool of slytherins. 

Their chat once again being disrupted by a voice, "He's been sighted, he's been sighted!" Seamus Finnigan runs over to the table, daily prophet in hand.