Chapter 209

A year later, Su Linbing and Shi Yi went to the spiritual world and would not return for at least twenty or thirty years, leaving the Hehuan Sect in the hands of Cui Hongyu and Su Chen.

 Before Su Linbing left, Hehuan Sect's sect-protecting formation had been stabilized and blessed by him. As long as it was opened in time, even monks in the Nascent Soul stage would have to weigh their own weight. It can be said to be very safe.

 This year, Su Chen, apart from getting to know Qin Chuyang well, also practiced cultivation and inquired about the monks in the "Book of Destiny".

 Although they failed to get effective information, the year went smoothly.

 One day a year later, Su Yi returned from training, but reached the realm of the Dan Formation stage, and formed his own power. Su Chen took charge of the sect. Even though she seemed to be inseparable from her, she was still his second sister, so she naturally needed to go. Welcome.

 The first person who came after hearing the news was Su Xiangrong, who had been in love with Lin Miaomiao for a long time.

 When Su Chen arrived, Su Yi had already shown his token and was about to join the sect, but was stopped by Su Chen.

 "I have no objection to the second sister joining the sect. It's just that you suddenly brought so many disciples back to the sect. I'm afraid it will be difficult to arrange it for a while." The monks standing behind Su Yi were of various ages and genders. When they came to the Hehuan Sect

 , Sometimes there are expressions of wonder or plain expressions. There are casual cultivators, monks of the demonic path, and monks of the righteous path... They all have different identities, but it seems that there is nothing wrong with them on the surface.

 But in fact the problem is huge!

 These monks have different identities, ranging from Qi training to elixir formation. They are huge in number, hundreds or even thousands. At this moment, Su Linbing and Shi Yi, the two strongest monks of the Hehuan Sect, are not present. If we do not verify the identity of this group of people, Identity, let the person with bad intentions come out, how to solve it?

 It seems that she has given up her position as young master and worked hard outside over the years, but has gained a lot.

 Su Yi was not angry when faced with the question. He only smiled and said: "Is that so? They are all monks who have made friends with me over the years. I thought that the disciples of our sect often bring people into the sect, so this should not be a big deal... If you think about it carefully, I was the one who took it for granted before and caused trouble to the sect."

 Su Chen rolled his eyes: You also know it will cause trouble? Even if other Hehuan Sect disciples bring people, they won't bring hundreds or even thousands, right? Not to mention that there were monks in the Danjie stage among them. Those who didn't know it thought they were going to blow up the Hehuan Sect.

 "Um..." Su Xiangrong looked around, but couldn't see the woman he was longing for. He asked with a blush, "Sister, Senior Sister Lin Miaomiao who has been accompanying you is back?" "Senior Sister Miaomiao...

 "

 Su Yi Wenyan, who had a light smile on his face one second, was filled with tears the next, looking like he wanted to cry but didn't want to cry, "We were maliciously guided to become bait for monsters, and the senior sister was poisoned and sacrificed. I am the only one who survived."

 Su Xiangrong felt like he was struck by lightning. He couldn't accept the fact that the goddess he secretly loved had died. He froze in place like a sculpture, as if he was living in a dream.