Chapter 216

As the light of the golden scale enveloped the entire law enforcement platform, it was announced that the eight-party ruling had officially begun.

 Ling Chong said: "Su Chen, the young master of the Hehuan Sect, do you know that the disciples of the Hehuan Sect are doing many evil things in the Nine Realms, and do you have any instructions from you?" "I don't know." Su Chen replied calmly, "I, a disciple of the Hehuan Sect, have always been a cultivator of the Righteous Demonic Way

 . A moral model, even if it is a matter of dual cultivation, it is done consensually and does not harm innocent people. Furthermore, I live a good life in the sect, why should I increase the evil power of my disciples? Is it because I think I have broken through too much? Is it easy?"

 Hou Tairan, the leader of Tianmo Sect, said in a sharp tone: "A moral model? Isn't it rare that Hehuan Sect abducted monks from other forces into the sect? Young Master Su Chen, there are so many monks accusing you now, you Do you think that you can really break away from the relationship with just a denial? You know, flies don't bite seamless eggs, so Young Master Su Chen really doesn't give up until the end." Suddenly heard such a sentence full of gangster logic

 . After saying the golden words, Su Chen raised his eyebrows and sneered:

 "Zongzhu Hou is joking, as a precious egg, why should we conform to the ideas of flies? They are all flies. Does it matter whether the egg is sewn or not? That's it. Even if you have a bowel movement, you have to eat a pound."

 Hou Tairan's expression changed: "You... If you don't eat the toast, you will be fined with wine!"

 Su Chen raised the corner of his mouth: "Sect Master Hou, I am just mocking those who are plainly disgusting. I'm just a fly. I definitely didn't mean to ridicule you. You are highly respected and have both ability and political integrity, so you won't be able to take your seat, right?" "

 Master Lingchong, this guy is still stubborn even if he is detained at the law enforcement platform. You can imagine his nature. How despicable, the top priority is to immediately destroy his cultivation, and then search his soul to find evidence of his crime." Hou Tairan cupped his hands towards Lingchong, his attitude was extremely respectful, but his words were extremely vicious

 .

 Su Chen sneered, did Hou Tairan feel that he had a chance to win, so he got carried away?

 Not to mention that the Bafang Judgment had no precedent of "killing first and then reporting" a suspect, and his intention was too obvious. Not to mention that Lingchong would not agree, even several other sects did not say anything at the first time.

 This silence is a silent resistance.

 Lingchong shook his head and looked at Hou Tairan deeply, as if to warn him not to say anything.

 The other three sect leaders of the Righteous Dao sect also frowned silently in their hearts: The reason why the development of the Righteous Demonic Path is difficult is none other than that except for Su Linbing, there are no leading figures who can take action. Look at the second place of the Righteous Demonic Path after the Hehuan Sect. It's really sad that the leader of the Heavenly Demon Sect is just this kind of thing.

 Lingchong continued to ask: "Young Master Su Chen, now so many monks accuse you of conniving your disciples to commit crimes. How do you defend yourself?" "Excuse? Master, you are wrong. I am explaining, not defending.

 " There is no excuse for trying to add guilt. In fact, there is really no excuse."

 Su Chen squinted his eyes and glanced around. Even though his consciousness could not be expanded and his true energy was suppressed, he could still feel keenly, Which of the monks nearby were really angry, and those who were just pretending.