Chapter 250

As soon as the fifty powerful men of the Mahayana stage who were trained through science used their true energy, all the people participating in the battle in the holy city felt their bodies rising into the air uncontrollably.

 Suddenly, everyone's vision could only capture a blur of flowing colors. Their bodies were shrouded in a huge barrier formed by condensation of true energy, otherwise the excessive speed would directly squeeze them. Crushed into pieces.

 In less than a day, when everyone's vision returned, they had arrived from the Holy City to the Ancient Realm of Gods and Demons.

 Fifty man-made powerful men from the Mahayana stage took people to different directions, but they just threw the people down and disappeared quickly without stopping for a moment. They probably went directly to deal with those powerful gods and demons who could rival them. .

 What Su Chen and others arrived at was a village wrapped in greenery. Whether it was the warm sunshine, clear streams, or fresh air, they all showed the tranquility and peace of this place.

 At this time, the villagers are working hard in the farmland, sweating, but their faces are filled with happy smiles. A soft and vital force is bringing shelter to the people in this village.

 The god who came to protect this village should be a good god who loves the people.

 However, this kind of stable and harmonious life, in which men farm and women weave, is seen as a kind of degradation in the eyes of many residents of the Holy City.

 These mortals have wasted their potential and willingly turned into fodder harvested by the gods. Even if most of them are due to the subtle influence of traditional concepts from generation to generation, it is precisely this that makes them increasingly sad.

 "What a pitiful mortal people. They don't even have access to food. They work with weak strength and outdated equipment, leaving themselves covered in dirty soil... Look at the smiles on their faces. In this miserable environment He is so pitiful and ignorant, but he still has no intention of awakening."

 Huangfuyi stood in mid-air with his true energy, overlooking the villagers from above. As for what he said... it was not so much showing sympathy, but It is to promote his superiority.

 Su Chen secretly spat out "Unlucky".

 At this time, there were about a hundred people outside the village. Some were known to Su Chen and some were complete strangers. However, they were reluctant to die and were assigned to Huang Fuyi, an old yinbi. He felt that the other party might want to take advantage of the opportunity to do something. thing.

 Although Su Chen thought so, on the other hand, what Huangfuyi, the Prince of the Holy City, said was widely recognized.

 Among everyone, the other party is not the strongest in cultivation, but he is definitely the one with the highest status.

 "Everyone, it's time for us humans to use our own power to save these brainwashed mortals!"

 Huangfuyi shouted with such high ambition that many people showed moved expressions.

 ——What does it mean to care about the world, be fraternal and tolerant? This is it!

 Immediately afterwards, Huangfuyi took out a huge device from the storage ring that had not been shown before.

 The shape of the device was like a scaled-down TV tower. It looked quite technological, but at the same time, it also made Qin Chuyang feel something in his heart, and he immediately had an unpleasant premonition.