Chapter 221

After some weighing, Su Chen and Qin Chuyang finally chose to "leave without saying goodbye".

 They had no intention of continuing to leave causal bonds in this world. After Xu Ziyan obtained the "Magic Stone" in his hands, he immediately embarked on the return journey.

 However, just in case, Su Chen still left a message to Su Linbing, indicating that Xu Ziyan, the master of the Mieling Pavilion, was the real culprit in the matter, and also left clues about the other party and the search object array. He wanted to use him The scumbag father's amazing intelligence allows him to turn defeat into victory even if the situation is a little bad.

 After the two of them took one last look at the prosperous Hehuan Sect, they turned into two auras and quickly disappeared into the sky.

 The surrounding scenery disappeared in an instant, but even so, a year later, they stood in front of a steep and hidden cliff.

 The two looked at each other and smiled, but did not move forward. If they entered the Soul-Destroying Pavilion, it would be equivalent to breaking into Xu Ziyan's territory. Maybe the other party had other methods that he had not used, or even accidentally, They will turn from victory to defeat.

 Su Chen took out the Qianqi Star Bell Cord, and after fusing it with the star spirit, it finally became the most powerful means at Su Chen's disposal.

 "A Chen, let me help you."

 Qin Chuyang was surrounded by a star map fragment less than half a meter away, and the pure and thick power of the stars condensed towards the star bell like chains.

 "Thank you, Brother Qin."

 Su Chen felt a surging power pouring into the Star Bell. Then, he held the end of Qianqi Silk in one hand, and activated the Overlord Qi in his hand. A golden air flow was like armor, Attached to his hand.

 Immediately afterwards, Su Chen's hand holding Qian Qixi began to swing in a circular motion.

 "Boom, boom, boom..."

 At the beginning, the galaxy-like Qianqi Silk and the golden-pink star bells were able to create a trajectory, and every time they passed through the air, they could produce a violent blast of sound.

 But as the strength of Su Chen's wrist became stronger and stronger, in the end, he simply released his strength completely, and his strong and powerful arms, Qianqi Silk and Star Bell turned into three golden rings respectively.

 The destructive power condensed in this charged hit is something that even a monk who has just entered the Nascent Soul realm will take seriously.

 Sure enough, after feeling the pressure, Xu Ziyan finally realized that the arrival of Su Chen and Qin Chuyang was not accidental, but that these two people really discovered where she was hiding and came directly to her!

 At this moment, Xu Ziyan still doesn’t know why she is being targeted by Su and Qin. She has always been extremely cautious in her behavior. In the memories of Qian Longyuan and Lin Miaomiao, she did not even show up at all, and the other party did not know that she was being targeted. The fact of being exploited... there should be no possibility of leaking the information.

 In fact, if Xu Ziyan from Su Chen's world hadn't sent the two of them here, maybe she would still be enjoying the fruits of swallowing Qianlongyuan's luck.

 Unfortunately, there is no if.

 She just tricked herself.

 "You guys, slow down -"