Chapter 236

Soon, Su Chen and the others, led by Wei Xiangqin, arrived at the place where the latter had made an appointment with the dead man.

 When everyone arrived, two monks who were extremely mediocre in appearance and cultivation were already guarding the place.

 Wei Xiangqin briefly introduced the names and identities of both parties, and then said to the two dead soldiers: "Are you just the two of them?" "

 There are five more people. In order to prevent that place from being discovered by others, they are still guarding that place. I'm just waiting for the villain to bring a few of them over."

 The two dead men lowered their eyebrows in a submissive manner, causing Su Chen to raise his eyebrows and said using the art of transmitting sounds into secrets: "

 Brother Qin, look at these two fat fishes. There's not much meat on it, it's all water."

 "It's indeed very puffy..."

 Qin Chuyang also quickly glanced at the two dead soldiers with a critical eye as he looked at prey, and then said with some embarrassment, "No, it's not yet sure whether they are pregnant or not. Good intentions, isn't it good for us to treat each other like this?"

 Su Chen said with a smile: "A dog that can't bark bites people more severely than a dog that can bark. How can there be such a coincidence, ten of them** There is something fishy, ​​even if there is a 1% chance that it is just a coincidence, but we won't take action until we are sure and see what happens?" "That makes sense." Qin Chuyang agreed.

 But the two dead soldiers suddenly felt a chill in their hearts. After looking around with their peripheral vision, they didn't notice anything wrong, so they just took it as an early warning that "this attack will not be easy to succeed."

 The journey of thousands of miles is neither long nor short. After the group left the city, they immediately boarded Su Chen's spirit boat.

 With the blessing of the spirit boat, the group spent more than half a month crossing the mountains, and finally arrived at the secret realm mentioned by the dead man near the extremely hidden valley crack.

 Su Chen quickly took a look at the scenery around him. He saw towering trees and lush vines. Even a bird's cry could trigger waves of echoes, making it quiet and obscure.

 "This is indeed a good place. It shouldn't be easy to find."

 The dead man replied: "Isn't that right? Master, if it weren't for chance, who would dare to come here? If you encounter some powerful monster, you really don't know how you will die." "But you still came, it shows

 that It's not that dangerous here."

 Su Chen smiled and seemed a little careless when he spoke, but the dead man sounded like there was something in his words.

 ——Why, are you mocking them for being weak?

 Su Chen looked back without changing his expression: Yes, that's what it means. What else can you do?

 The two dead soldiers bowed down and saluted. Their behavior showed a bit of fear in the face of strong men, but they cursed Su Chen fiercely in their hearts: Yes, you are a damn bitch again, you deserve it. He was killed if he offended the master.

 "Woooooooooooooo!"

 Suddenly, the sound of a male struggling was heard in the quiet air, and several people followed the sound and looked at the human figure tied in silk satin by Wei Xiangqin.

 "Sorry, he woke up again... Why did he wake up so quickly? It's really annoying."

 Wei Xiangqin couldn't help but sigh and looked at Su Chen and others apologetically.