Part 1

Nora's POV

Nora's POV

"NORAAA!!," i hear my mom shout from the kitchen.

"Hmmm," i groan half sleep as if she could hear me.

I then hear her feet thud up the stairs towards my room.

"Girl you told me to wake you up at 7.50 and now you acting like I be forcing your ass to get up," she says as she opens my door.

"Oh shit I totally forgot about school!,"

I jump out of my bed to get my things.

I had woken up at 4.30 to study and get ready for school. Not that there was a test or anything  but i just study for fun. I slept at like 6 and i had texted my mom asking her to wake me up at 7am so that i won't be late for school.

"No swearing in this house young lady," she says as if she don't be swearing

"Sorry mama, i told you to wake me up at 7 it's 7.50 so i'm late," i explain getting my backpack, glasses and everything i need for today.

"Calm down baby school starts at 9 i don't get why you be rushing outta here everyday," she says leaning at my door.

"Because i need to be early so that i can study and be early to my classes ma okayyy imma head out now i'll see you when i get back," i say kissing her cheek and getting out of the room.

"You ain't eating nothing?," she says

"I got an apple bye love ya!," i shout from downstairs as i grabbed the apple in the kitchen and bolted out before my mom asked any further questions.

I don't wait for the bus because it'd make me late and instead walk as fast as I can to school. It's really close to where I stay anyway so it's no biggie. I get to my locker which is besides the boys locker room, ew i know, but it was the only locker left. The schools empty so at least i don't get to deal with anyone this early in the morning.

I head to my classroom and sit anywhere. I start to read my 12th grade algebra book and listen to some Frank Ocean. I've read this textbook countless times i basically memorized it lol.

After about an hour or so I feel someone yank my headphones off. I look up startled as fuck  and see that bitch Jada with her lil sidekick friend Mia. I hadn't noticed school had started and people had just gotten into class.

"Whatchu looking at ugly, move you sitting in my seat," she says chewing her gum.

i swear this hoe...

"Bitch is you fucking deaf or something? Get your musty ass self off my seat," Mia backs her boss up.

"You saw me sitting here first Jada and ain't you said that that was your seat as well yesterday," i say pointing at the seat she had made me stand up from yesterday.

As she was about to say something Josiah and Wayne, step in class being loud as hell and monkeying around. I ain't judging nobody for being slow in school but what irritated me about these boys, especially Josiah,  is that they were smart but  didn't put in no effort at all simply because they played high school football.

Jada has a thing for Josiah so which everybody and they're mama knows about, everyone also knows that she's a gold digger and Josiah Smalls comes from a very wealthy household so yeah.

here we go..

"Hey Josiah," says Jada changing her voice a bit from batman into a higher pitched one. Very much giving massive pick me energy for real.

"Wassup Jada," he says looking at her and licking his lips. He mugs me and i mug him back because the fuck he looking at me fa?

"You played so great in yesterdays game you should come over to my place so that i can give you a lil reward," she says biting her lip trying so damn hard to hint him that she wanted to fuck him or something.

"Aight then shiiddd," he says licking his lips and sitting down in the seat in front of me. I'm not even going to lie Josiah is one of the finest boys in this school but I never had a crush on him or anything like that because intellectually he's not very attractive to me. Plus it was a waste of time cause what would a nigga like that be doing with a basic ass bitch like me, just being realistic not insecure.

Jada then diverts her attention to me again and looks me up and down in disgust.

"Bitch get your dirty ass out my fucking sit before i pull out those ugly braids out your bald head," she says a little louder so that Josiah can hear her. Josiah looks back and looks me up and down then looks ahead and i hear him quietly chuckle.

"I ain't wanna sit here anymore anyway your lil boyfriend smell like ass," I say loud enough for Josiah to hear.

Jada just rolls her eyes and Josiah looks back to say something but my Algebra teacher Ms Garrett comes in for the lesson. It was 9 in the morning and a bitch didn't have time to be arguing with slow bitches so fucking early. I didn't like drama plus she wasn't worth it anyway.

Her and little miss side kick Mia sit next to each other and she starts talking to Josiah as i go sit in front of the class next to Ms Garrets table.

My lessons go on smoothly for the day and it's already lunch time. I honestly like school, like i like learning about new things and stuff but the people at this fucking school agitate me. I don't really have friends here but i don't care. I only have one, Kiki, but she transferred and she stays in another country. We facetime each other from time to time though but i feel like we have less stuff to talk about now because my life is uninteresting as fuck.

I'm standing by my locker getting my books so that i can go to the library. I don't have any lessons after lunch but i want to study for my Algebra test that Ms Garrett announced in class earlier that's in two weeks.

I then see this girl called Monique coming out of the boys locker room wiping her mouth with her hair in a mess. This is not even surprising because she's what I call "the school thot" and this ain't even the first time i've seen her coming out of the locker room. She bounces her ass and sways her hips proudly passing by my locker. I then see Josiah walking out of the locker room fixing his football uniform. I'm guessing he's going for practice.

"The fuck are  you looking at you want some too ?," he asks me and i just roll my eyes and close my locker. I feel his eyes glued on me as i make my way to the library.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

this chapter is boring as hell but it's getting there

DONT FORGET TO VOTE