Part 12

Nora's POV

Nora's POV

"So you sleeping over at this boys house now?," I hear my mom startle the shit out of me as I try to walk up the stares

Shit

"Hey mommy," I say turning myself around. I don't know if I'm in trouble or not because I had never done this even though I'm 18

"You better start explaining," she says and I can't even read if she's mad or not

"Well I just slept over because I didn't wanna come home and be all alone that's all,"

"Why you ain't call him here so there he can sleepover here maybe I can finally meet him?," she asks me

"Because there was no one at his house either, I'm sorry ma" I reply

"Y'all had the whole house to yourselves? Nora Brown if you get pregnant with this bo-,"

"We didn't have sex mom!," I interrupt her

"So what did y'all do the whole night?," she asks with a raised brow

I wasn't finna tell her this nigga thigh fucked me til I came all over his wee wee.

"Nothing we just watched Coffee and Kareem and talked and cuddled and slept, he respects my boundaries and knows I'm not ready for all that physical stuff," I lie.

If only she knew I was the one that didn't want my boundaries respected and just wanted this boy to toss me all over his room.

"Y'all kissed?," she asked getting excited changing her whole mood

"Yes mom," I say and she squeals rushing to hug me

"My baby is growing up to be a womaannnn, now I wanna see him Nora please," she says with a pout on her face

"He's not my boyfriend or anything so I don't think introducing him to you makes sense yet I don't know, I don't wanna make things weird," I say and she just nods

"Okay but when or if  y'all start having sex please tell me baby, we never had the birds and the bees talk cause you said you didn't need it bu-,"

"Im really tired ma, imma go in my room now I love youuuu," I say as she giggles and goes back to the kitchen.

I reach my room and dive on my bed looking up the ceiling thinking about yesterday night with me and Josiah.

I don't know what really compelled me to initiate allat but I just wanted him so bad yesterday. Might be ovulating or something. Josiah is so respectful towards me and I love that but sometimes I just need him to like pin me against the wall and just you know.

Aarrgghh

I start having flashbacks of last night, how he choked me, kissed my neck and caressed my body. And when he thigh fucked me, I ain't think it was going to feel THAT good. The way he was grunting, groaning, moaning and talking to me too was just the fucking icing on top of the cake. And he's soooo big, like I ain't never seen that much length on someone before. And his body oh my worddd his body.