Part 18

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

"Damn bro what that bag ever do to you?," I hear Wayne say coming as he enters the school gym.

"Was I going that hard?," I ask him drinking some water from my water bottle as I take a break.

"Got me thinking you going through some stuff man shiiddddd," he says as he sits next to me.

"My dad's just being the complete asshole he always been," I tell him.

I had no trouble opening up to Wayne about the shit going in my life, he's my homie. I even told him about the whole situation and why Nora and I broke up.

"What that nigga do now?," he asks me rolling my eyes.

"He been telling me I need to quit football even after my grades went up and all my fucking teachers gave me their approval man and I told him I ain't doing that now he's saying as long as I'm under his roof I do as he says or else he's going to kick me out," I vent getting annoyed at the situation.

"This nigga," Wayne says in annoyance.

"Yeah...and I ain't quitting so I'm thinking of where the fuck imma go after he kicks me out.

"Did you try talking to umm...you know.. Nora's mom? Maybe she might talk some sense into your pops," he asked.

Wayne never really knew how to bring that whole situation up, not because of Nora but I had recently vented to him about how I felt like my dad was replacing and wanting to completely scratch off my moms existence, removing all the pictures of her around the house and whatever. It's not like I was blaming Nora's mom for it though I really don't have a problem with her but I would've thought it would be hard for him to move on and remarry.

Just like it was hard for me to just move on from Nora who is by the way acting like we did not just fuck and confess our undying love for each other a week ago.

She's been moving weird again lately but honestly with what's going on with my dad right now trying to figure out what the hell is up with her is not much of a priority. Even though i think about the sex we had and have constant flashbacks every time I see her. I really wanna just sit down and talk to her about everything that's been bugging me but I don't think she'll actually care considering her coldness towards me which fucking hurts.

"I don't really speak to Nora's moms, I feel like doing that is me replacing mine i don't know shits weird right now man," I say

"You know what we need to do...turn the fuck up tonight!!," he shouts making me dap him up. I needed a party to let off some steam.

"Real..," I say packing my stuff getting ready to leave.

Time Jump (later that night)...

"Dawg she is totally feeling you," Wayne shouts in my ear because of the loud music from the speakers. He is referring to the light skinned girl that has been basically eye fucking me since we got here.