Part 16

Josiah's POV

Josiah's POV

TIME JUMP...

If you had told me that this year I'd be helping my then tutor now turned ex girlfriend then now apparently my step fucking sister and her mom who's also apparently mine now move into our house I wouldn't have believed that shit.

Yes my pops and Nora's mom are moving in together which means her and I would be staying together. I would been thrilled under different circumstances bout staying under the same roof with Nora but she has been avoiding me since we broke up which was 5 months ago. And that shit got me a little depressed I ain't finna lie.

Ever since that day she made it clear she wants nothing to do with me. Took me some time to understand why we had to break up but it made sense, her mom is her world and she'd do anything to make her happy including sacrificing her happiness and mine too. I mean it's out of my control really I can't force her to want me but damn I miss her man. It's going to be super hard staying with her that's for sho.

My dad on the other hand seems pretty happy. I don't know how to feel about Nora's mom and my dad's relationship. My dad has never dated anyone this seriously let alone get engaged to anyone after my mom passed away. I miss her so much though. I don't really have anyone to talk about her with.

"Josiah," I hear Nora call me, making me come back from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what was you saying?,"

"Which room should I put my stuff?," she asks holding the last box of her things.

"Oh, you can put them there, that's your room...I gotta go," I say about to walk out.

"Josiah I'm sorry," she says and I stop

"This is not at all how I wanted shit to end up between us, and I'm sorry I have been acting super weird towards you I mean the situation is weird but I shouldn't have shut you out like that. I just wanted to have some space to like get over you," she says

"Are you over me?," I ask her

"I mean of course-,"

"Nora did you see your room? Come help me with my boxes," I hear Nora's mom interrupt her from finishing her sentence from downstairs.

"Yeah mom I'm coming!," she yells back going downstairs. "We'll talk,"

"Aight," I say.

Man fuck my life.