Part 5

Josiah's POV

I wake up with my head BANGING

I wake up with my head BANGING. The last thing I remember is taking body shots on top of Jada and that's it. I will never party with Wayne again damn.

I grab my phone and walk to the kitchen to get some water. My mouth is dry as fuck and my head is spinning so i also grab some pain killers. I unlock my phone to see the time and it's 11:47am. I usually go for a run at like 5am on the weekends but I guess i was too hungover to even wake up.

I then noticed the last person I spoke to was Nora.

bruh what the fuck.

Why was I saying this cringe ass shit to her. The actual fuck!? Why was i even texting her in the beginning??

I scroll up and see that she has my car and she drove me home.

"Josiah," I hear my dad say from the living room.

I ain't even notice him there. My dad and I normally stay out of each others way and we barely even speak which is weird for people that stay in the same house but we both used to it.

"Wassup," I say.

"Where's your car and why did you come in so late last night?," he asks nonchalantly

My dad never shouted at me. Even when he was pissed he always stayed calm which I actually respect.

"I was with Wayne at a party and he has it, he drove me here because I couldn't be driving since I was a little tipsy," I lied.

"Were you partying after you got done being tutored by that girl in your class?," he asks now looking at me.

Tutoring? Oh fuck!? I was supposed to go get tutored by Nora yesterday and I forgot. Instead I went to her house in the middle of the night, hit on her like a fucking drunk perv and then dumped my car at her.

"Josiah I don't know if you get what i'm saying to you but if you fail these tests son you're dropping football and it's over, might even send you to boarding school too is that what you want?," he asks me and I just shake my head no.

"Get your shit together," he says and stands up.

Normally I would've flipped at him or some shit but i was wrong here and I know that. I need to actually go apologize at Nora for real.

After that talk I take the bus to Nora's house. There's a tracker in my car so I know where I was going. I wasn't going to text her after i embarrassed myself yesterday.

I got to my car which was parked at some corner. I look around and see nothing or no one in the street. Thank God it's not like in her drive through or anything. I didn't want to face her after what i texted or possibly could've said yesterday that's why I took my spare keys for the car and just drove off.