Part 6

Nora's POV a week later

Nora's POV
a week later...

"Josiah stopp give me my head phones back! ," I say laughing trying to get my headphones that he's hanging out the window

"Admit that Summer Walker is better than SZA first! ," he shouts

"I said they're both good now gimmeee!," I whine

"Nahhh baby you're going to get these when you admit that Summer Walker is better," he says and I smile at him calling me baby in defeat and lift my hands up in surrender.

Josiah started calling me baby because of my height and apparently in general. Apparently  in the whole of last weeks tutoring sessions that is what he was able to analyze about me, that I act like a baby, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. I told him to stop calling me that even though it does sound kinda nice I have to admit.

"Imma go now because simply because you're enjoying teasing me too much and I ain't with the disrespect," I say sounding mature

"Pussy," he says whilst smiling

"Bitch," I also say after chuckling and rushing out of the car.

"Bruhhh... you better run with them lil bow legged knees!," he shouts and I flip him off and wave.

I get in the living room and see my mom passed out asleep on the couch. I check the time and see it's 1900. Josiah and I had been at the library from 1700. I make a mental note to hang out with my mom more and cover hee with the little blankie on the couch.

I head upstairs and freshen up before I go to bed. I then hear my phone ringing and see it's Josiah. When did this nigga change his contact name to "Josiah🍆😍"

"Explain why your had your hands on my phone?," I ask answering the call.

"Hey baby I'm doing very well and I got home safe thank you for asking," he says chuckling

"You're not funny," I reply laughing

"Nigga whatever you laughing, you left your glasses in my car before your lil disrespectful ass ran out by the way," he says after laughing as well

Josiah🍆😍