Two Questions, One Answer/March 4, 2020

Gordon's POV:

At least we now know where he went. I think it's best that I start at the beginning. It was a nice sunny morning. Henry had gone to get ready to take the Express this morning while I was waiting to pull a local train at 2:30. I was waiting at Tidmouth Sheds with James, Percy, and Emily when we heard the blasting of Rebecca's whistle as she frantically came up right next to the sheds. She sounded exhausted. Percy asked her what the matter was, and she replied by saying that Thomas went off the island. Everyone else in the sheds went into a frenzy; James was confused, Percy's eyes were darting around, and Emily was muttering to herself, as if she knew something we didn't. I asked Rebecca where, and she said that Thomas went to "Ninblago" or something. This caught the attention of Edward, who was shunting in the yard at the time. He asked if Rebecca meant "Ninjago", Rebecca's face turned from a concerned face into one of confusion as she said yes. I then heard Emily ask where she found out about this, and Rebecca's response was that Cranky told her that he loaded Thomas onto a ship of goods headed there.

 I then heard Emily ask where she found out about this, and Rebecca's response was that Cranky told her that he loaded Thomas onto a ship of goods headed there

Both Edward and Emily looked worried at each other. I felt suspicious, and I wasn't the only one, as there was a long silence as everyone stared at Edward, and then I looked at Emily. I asked them if they had known something, and Edward then said, "Perhaps now we should come clean" as he glanced at Emily...