The Voyage Begins/March 5-7, 2020

March 5, 2020

Percy's POV:

9:53 PM

Today was very busy; I'll start from the beginning. I woke up at 7:20 am and was told by a workman that Topham wanted me at Tidmouth Station. I obliged and was steamed up and ready to head off. On my way to Tidmouth Station, I heard Oliver right behind me as he told me that he and Toad were also called to Tidmouth. We then arrived at Tidmouth Station around 8:00 a.m. We found Topham, Toby, Duck, and Emily all waiting for us. We were told that we were going to Ninjago to search for Thomas and try to rescue him from potential danger. I noticed Emily looking worried at her buffers. I tried to ask her what was wrong, and all I got from Emily was her saying her visions were coming true. Toby tried to comfort her, saying that things were going to be alright. Toby's crew then fitted a brass plate to Toby's front, as Topham said that Toby would lead the group. Toby said that he won't let Topham or any of us down. We then made our way to Crovan's Gate to be fitted with radio communication devices so that we could communicate with each other even when separated, a pretty smart move on Topham's part. By the time we made it to Brendam, it was evening—around 7:13 to be exact. BoCo, Salty, Bill, Ben, Derek, Fergus, Cranky, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, and Topham all wished us good luck as we were loaded onto a ship bound for Ninjago. The journey has begun.

 The journey has begun

March 7, 2020

Toby's POV:

2:37 AM:

We arrived in Ninjago City's docks at around 2:00 in the morning. The city was huge, larger than most cities on Sodor; we were definitely impressed, to say the least. When we were unloaded, I could have sworn I heard some voices talking about Vengestone; apparently, the ship we were on had some smuggled goods, 2 tons worth, but we were too far away to do anything about it. We tried asking the dock manager for directions to the nearest engine sheds, but the manager was no help. We had to make do with sleeping elsewhere in the city. Hopefully, we will find clues about Thomas's whereabouts. Percy started talking about the time he, Thomas, Edward, Gordon, Henry, James, Duck, and I went to London back in 1956, and we laughed about all of the mishaps we had in our youth. We decided to try to get some sleep as we had a long journey and a long day of searching ahead of us.

 We decided to try to get some sleep as we had a long journey and a long day of searching ahead of us

7:04 AM

I awoke to Duck and Percy having a rather interesting conversation. Apparently, while we were preparing to rest last night, Percy could have sworn that he saw something on a shipping container back at the docks. Duck insisted that Percy was seeing things, but I don't know. I do recall a faint metallic sound that almost sounded like tapping, but whatever it was, it was gone as soon as it came. I told Percy that the weird noise was not our priority and that finding Thomas was more important. Percy reluctantly agreed as Emily and Oliver were steamed up for the initial searches. Toad looked excited, and Oliver looked ready to go. Emily, on the other hand, was a little bit nervous but remembered that we were here to find our friend, and a stern look came to her face. Soon, we were ready to roll. What can possibly go wrong?