Candlelight Anniversaries, served with Found Footage/March 8, 2020

10:00 AM

Percy's POV:

Damn It! No luck so far. Our search around the docks has led to no results, other than a local saying that they heard some whistling in the distance. Unfortunately, the locals didn't have much else other than that. We have also seen some issues with Oliver, as one of his siderods snapped. He has entrusted Duck with Toad until we can make the proper repairs. I miss Thomas already. Sure, he might get on my nerves at times, but even he could lighten up a bleak situation with some of his wits. We're getting ready to check out another part of town now. Hopefully we'll find something soon; the others are getting as frustrated as I am. Especially Oliver; he's pissed that he can't do anything to help us right now.

 Especially Oliver; he's pissed that he can't do anything to help us right now

12:32 PM

Duck's POV:

Our crews have stopped for lunch while my driver went to see if there was any camera footage at the docks, so I'll tell a story to pass the time. So last night, I struggled to sleep knowing that one of our friends was missing and one of the rescue team was out of service. So I asked my driver if I could get some fresh air, and we went to the docks. And talk about some damn good timing, as we saw yet another shipment of Vengestone, two tons worth of the stuff. Unfortunately, we couldn't do much to intervene as it was at an area of the docks without rail access, meaning we could only wait to catch the smugglers red-handed. But our chance was taken too. No sooner than we felt ready to catch them, the smugglers were ambushed by a group of neon-colored vigilantes. They dubbed themselves the "New Ninja". This puzzled me and my driver: if these were the "new" Ninja, then what happened to the original Ninja?

 This puzzled me and my driver: if these were the "new" Ninja, then what happened to the original Ninja?

12:53 PM

Lunch break might be over, but the events of the day sure haven't stopped getting interesting. My driver managed to find some footage at the docks. We had missed Thomas by a whole day, which frustrated us as we now knew that he was nowhere near the docks. I guess we're going to have to look somewhere else for him. Oliver's not going to like this...

2:27 PM

Percy's POV:

As Duck expected, Oliver was pissed that we missed Thomas by about a day. But before Oliver could start complaining, Toby's driver ran up with what looked to be a candle. Emily asked him about it, and Toby's driver said that today was the one-year anniversary of one of the original Ninja sacrificing herself to save the island from a massive flood. We all thought it would be a nice thing to participate while we were in this area of the city, so we decided to make some candles ourselves. After that, my driver remembered the footage that Duck's driver found. Duck suggested we use a nearby TV to view it. What we saw was barely eligible, but we were able to gather some things.

1. Like Duck's Driver said, Thomas was no longer at the docks. This was frustrating to all of us, especially Oliver.

2. The footage confirmed Thomas' motive for finding the Vengestone Buyer; the audio was so damn hard to hear; maybe we can try to clean things up. I'm just frustrated at the dead ends we have been running into. I just hope we'll find more clues to where Thomas went..

Ć̸͔̙̹̖͌ȧ̸̡̈́m̸̖̊̚ē̷͍͂̐r̸͇̩̫̿̍͠a̴̦̬͗ ̶̧͕̈́̿̆̊F̷̧̄͆o̴̩͒̀̍͜ö̵̳̭́͂̽͠ͅẗ̵̛͓͔̾͘a̷͇͌̋͠g̸͉̊͜e̷̪̰͆:̷̡̛̙̝̹̅ ̵̲̐̍M̶͍̠͊̓̐͗ä̶̠́̎͋r̷̟͓̟̺̐͝ć̶̲̬h̸̛͔̐̏̅ ̸̟͕̑͆̓́6̶̦͛̄̈,̶͔̝͉̐̑̔ͅ ̴̧̼̝̂̋͜2̵̣͎̯̈́0̷̹͒2̵͇͉̹̐͗̊0̸̙̫̊̍̄͘:

T̵͍̏̅̈́͝h̶̢̼̘̲͒̅̏͠ḭ̶͇͇͈̅͑s̴̨̜̳̼̏̋̃̕ ̸̳̓̾̐̚b̶̨̀̎̂u̵̩̣̺̰͑̂͑̆y̷̹͐̀̈ȩ̷̙̤͈́r̸̺̜̳͛͒͘ ̴͉̿̈͜h̷̳͚͔͌͝͝a̸͔͈̤͔̽̋́̎s̶̤̭̯͒͜ ̵̣́t̶̳͔̼̒̊̆̅ö̶̡̠͍͉́̈́̊͝ ̸̮̼̇͜b̸̛̪̞͐̓͒ͅe̵̜̠̳̰͑̎̌͘ ̸͙͗̋́̓ͅa̸̡͖̤͒̂̕̚r̴̙̰̮͂ỏ̵͇͐̄ụ̷̖͈͌̕ņ̴͌͗d̸̡̘̄̀̀̋ ̴̛̦̗̽ḫ̷̡͈̰̔ę̶́̀̕r̷̲̆̄̿e̸̖͔̘̋̎̏̉ ̶̮͕̇̒̊̄s̵̠̆o̸̜̞̓͝m̴̰͚̖̈́̌e̴͓̻̅̏̕w̶̧͈̮̙͋̈́̑̕h̴̯̳͖̊̀́̈ë̸̳́r̷̛̦̝ḛ̶̜̲̌͌,̷̛̑̇́ͅͅ ̸͚̹͗̋̑́b̴͍̆͒͆ư̷̥͈͍͕̂t̵̩̪͕̓̄ ̵͇̪̤͝w̴̘̩͎̄͜ḫ̸̊̓e̷̜̟̞͚͊͗ṙ̸̼͈̙̲̚e̷͇̰̱̘̊̍?̸̹͑̀̿͊