Characters

Parvati Agarwal (Sakshi Tanwar) - A beautiful and naive 27-year-old young woman who is raised by her maternal grandmother, who is her entire world. She exudes a sweet and gentle demeanor that is truly captivating. She is content with her humble life and has a stable job in a reputable company.

Suyash Mehra (Anup Soni) - A hardworking and talented 29-year-old businessman who comes from a wealthy and well-established business family. Despite his privileged background, he earned his high position in his father's construction company through sheer hard work and a keen interest in business. He is undeniably handsome and exudes an air of confidence and success.

Asha ji - Parvati's maternal grandmother. She is a kind and affectionate woman and adores her granddaughter who is the only family she has left.

Lalit Mehra - Suyash's father. A reputed and one of the wealthiest business tycoons in UAE. His pride lies in his business empire, and his son, Suyash Mehra.

Narayani Devi - Suyash's paternal aunt, is a dignified and strong woman who lives with her son, brother and nephew after her husband's death. She is a hotelier who has entrusted her son with the management of her business, but she still holds a firm grip on important decisions that require her approval.

Sanjay Doshi - Suyash's cousin, is the same age as him and prefers to be called SD, a short and trendy name for his actual name. He manages his mother's hotel business and is Narayani's son.

Rajeshwari Wadhwa - A stunning 27-year-old young woman who is adored and treated like a princess by her family. She is engaged to Suyash.

Mallika Vajpay - Sanjay's girlfriend, and works at the Mehra's hotel chain Atlantic hotels.