4

Suyash arrived at Mehra Mansion, a stunningly beautiful place that was being prepared to host Parvati and SD's engagement and marriage events. The grand hall of the magnificent mansion was decorated with breathtaking floral arrangements, spreading vibrant colors and a delightful scent throughout the air. 

Overhead, crystal chandeliers shimmered, casting a radiant glow throughout the mansion. The walls were elegantly adorned with luxurious fabrics in mesmerizing colors.

Outside, the mansion's gardens were a sight to behold. Lush greenery and delicate roses framed the pathways. A gentle breeze rustled through the trees, carrying with it the joyful whispers of happiness.

Meanwhile, inside the mansion, there was a flurry of activity as decorators and servants prepared every detail for the upcoming events. Some of the guests had already arrived. Laughter and the sweet melodies of music filled the atmosphere, infusing the entire mansion with a vibrant and joyous energy. 

Suyash was admiring the vibrant mansion when suddenly Parvati, carrying a tray of flowers, accidentally bumped into him, causing the flowers to spill onto both of them.

She apologized immediately, saying, "I'm so sorry."

Suyash, feeling a bit annoyed, responded, "can't you watch where you're going?!"

Feeling remorseful, Parvati quickly dropped to her knees and began picking up the fallen flowers. Suyash went on his knees to help her. He commented, "if one can't perform a task properly, they shouldn't take on the responsibility. I wonder how some people can be so careless."

Parvati raised her gaze and looked at Suyash. Finally she noticed his incredibly handsome face, but sadly, his attitude was too ugly. "I did apologize, why are you being so rude? What an arrogant jerk!"

Suyash's eyes widened as she labeled him as an arrogant jerk.

In a quick motion, she grabbed the flowers from his hand and placed them on her tray. "Thanks for your help," she said with a sarcastic smile, got up and walked away.

Feeling angry, Suyash stood up on his feet. Just then, Sanjay arrived, exclaiming "finally, you're here!"

SD and Suyash embraced each other in a hug. Suyash pulled back with a smile and teased him, "I can't believe you're getting married."

SD rolled his eyes and replied, "I can't believe it either, and to top it off, I'm getting hitched to that boring old-fashioned girl."

Suyash was confused by his response as he thought SD approved the girl after meeting her and agreed for marriage willingly, and he was about to ask Sd about it when Narayani came over. "Suyash!"

"Hello, bua," Suyash greeted her with a smile. 

Narayani affectionately hugged Suyash. "How was your journey?"

Suyash stepped back and said, "it was fine, bua."

"Why don't you freshen up? SD can take you to your room," Narayani said.

Suyash and SD then head to their room together.

In Suyash's room, Suyash noticed that SD had an irritated expression and asked, "since I came here I have been noticing you, and it seems like you're in a bad mood. Aren't you happy with this marriage?''

"Absolutely not!'' SD replied.

"Then why did you say yes to the marriage? I thought you had changed your mind after meeting the girl,'' Suyash said.

"I didn't have any choice,' SD replied.

Suyash was left confused and wanted to know more, but he knew that the Mehra family had an unspoken rule of not interfering in others' lives unnecessarily,  and changing the topic, he said, "show me a picture of the girl you're getting married to.''