★Chapter fifty four★

Augustus Costello

Lunch with the girls was really good, spending time with my favorite girls like you're telling me that I've a little family of mine with this beautiful women, I dropped indigo in a downtown cafe since she had a client that she was supposed to meet up with.

I look Aurora who was watching cartoon on my phone, apparently it was SpongeBob because I know that weird crackly laugh from anywhere"Trouble, can I borrow my phone please?". I asked and pouted

She looks at me with why are you interrupting me peasant look"Fine, three minutes". She said using her hand demonstrate her point even more.

She gives me the phone and I dial Brett's number, he decides to answer at the third ring and he remains quiet"Brett, meet me at Norman's house". I said.

"We are going to uncle Norman's house daddy?". Aurora interrupts looking at me confused, shit she's still here with me.

"Aurora my love, how are you my beautiful niece". Brett said, the excitement in his tone when he heard Aurora's voice like he's never excited to talk to me.

"Uncle Brett, I'm fine! How are you doing my favorite uncle!". Aurora squeals back, it warms my heart that my best friend and my daughter have a good relationship

"Hey, I'm your only uncle". Brett whines, apparently not because I mean we still have Tobias

"What do you mean Brett, I'm her uncle too". Tobias interrupts with a grumble.

"Uncle Tobias! How are youuuuuu". She squeals and drags her u's, I sense that she likes Tobias more.

"Hey you didn't-"

"Stop being jealous and kiss me baby". Tobias says, Brett hits him with the get the fuck off me. Ah the random gay talk and activities good times.

"Both of you should meet me at Norman's house and bring some chips too and ropes with your taser". I added, they hummed in agreement before I end the call and pass the phone to Aurora.

Throughout the drive to Norman's house I got time to build my anger because he released a sex tape of me and indigo, she was naked but I mean you can't see much, he could have potentially ruined Aurora's life like imagine her being bullied for being the child that her parents sex tape got released, kids are mean
"Daddy, look at our old house". She points to their old house, I don't know why I was smiling at it like yeah it's their old house but now they live with me.

"So baby, I need you to stay in the car while I have a nice talk with Mr Norman. Can you do that for me?". I asked, she nods her head and goes to watching her cartoon like I never said anything to her.

I wave to Tobias and Brett when they park the car beside mine, I kiss Aurora's head and close the door. We left her with Tobias by the way cause I can smell your comments already. Brett and I walk to the door then knocked the door waiting for a response.

"Who the- August what you want now?". He opens the door and scowls at me then at Brett.

"We just want to talk to you about something". I said maintaining the fake smile I have on my face, Allah, I'm going to beat him up so ducking bad when the time is right.