☆𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦☆

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

 My crew and I members are currently sitting together in a room, watching the lineup of other participating crews. We happily chatted and commented on the people we would be competing against.

"Bebe? Who's Bebe? Is it wrong that I haven't heard of them?"- Mona commented, along with a chuckle.

"I haven't heard of them either."- I say while waving my hand a little before placing it back on my knee. "I wonder who the members are..."- I added as my voice got quieter near the end, seeing Bada's face, name, choreography credits, and other information on the screen.

The rest of Blizzard exclaimed in surprise and clapped at seeing a well-known dancer and choreographer.  I reacted in the same way to cover the burning hatred I have towards her, and because we were in front of cameras.

Why do I hate her you may ask? Well, let me give you a little backstory...

Years back, Bada and I were in the same dance crew by the name of Cupcakes. We were never on good terms, probably because of my irrational behavior but I would never admit it out loud. Even if I was in the dance industry longer than her, it was undeniably clear she was better than me. It started with a hint of jealousy, but that jealousy grew into acting insolently and rudely towards her.

And that jealousy turned into hatred. I couldn't stand seeing someone being better with less experience. Looking back at it now I was clearly in the wrong but I made myself think it was acceptable behavior. 

Once the crew disbanded and we parted ways, I couldn't have been happier. With her out of my life, I felt like I'm the best at what I do since there was no one who would degrade me with their presence alone.

It has been six years since our last encounter. I joined a crew by the name of 'Blizzard', went to and won lots of competitions, went through relationships, and even choreographed a few K-pop songs. But deep down I still felt like something was missing, but I ignored it.

Now I am competing in the new season of Street Woman Fighter with my crew and wonderful members. I am confident we will win, a bit too confident.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.