𝘷𝘪

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Once the clock hit 9:00 am, a loud noise emerged from the TV. We began to watch the video explaining the second mission, the 'Class' mission.

The rules were explained simply and the songs for each class were introduced. Now we were given a board to sort our members into each one of these classes.

I was holding a marker in my hand and the board on my lap while the membered gathered around me.

"Okay, so obviously I'm going in the leader and Karamel will go into the sub-leader class..." I say as I begin to write it down.

"I think it should be the other way around." Gukwa added nonchalantly.

I glare at her, not saying anything before I looked back down at the board.

"Anyway." I continued. "For the middle class, it's either Gukwa and Mona or Gukwa and Nina. What are y'alls suggestions?" I ask as I looked up at them, playing with the pen.

"We know Gukwa can pull off many styles but I think that-" Karamel pauses to clear her throat before continuing. 

"Hearing the songs, G and Nina could make it work a lot better since their energy together is much more suitable for a song like that. But if the song 'Twerk' was for middle class, then it would be Mona and G." she finishes.

I looked at her as she spoke, nodding. "I had the same thought but I just wanted to hear if you guys had some other ideas... but I guess it is settled then." I write down their names on the board.

"And Mona for rookie class. Honestly, the song suits your style perfectly and you're the youngest in the team." I commented as I finally wrote her name down too. "Perfect."

After the sorting was done and we handed the board back to the staff, we all immediately started choreographing for the mission. We only had 12 hours to do so and all of us gave it our best.

My crew members went on their separate ways to work on their part of the mission on their own, and so did I.

When I began to start I kind of... froze?

I did choreograph for groups multiple times in the past but I was struggling, I had no ideas flowing in and whatever I did I didn't like it, I was sort of in a slump.

Since I hit a dead-end so quickly I decided to quickly refresh myself and clear my head. So I sat down on the couch and drank some ice-cold water.

I looked up at the ceiling as I drank. I brought the bottle down as I held the cold water in my mouth, zoning out slowly as I looked down at the carpet.

But the knock on our door got me out of my trance, I almost choked before swallowing the water that was in my mouth. I set the bottle aside and quickly wiped the inner corners of my mouth before getting up to see who was at the door.

I opened the door to reveal Bada standing in front of me. I clutched the door knob in frustration as my face showed an expression of annoyance. "What do you want now?"

She looked down at me with an unbothered and stoic expression as she brought her hand up, holding an item. "Your wallet. You left it at the cafe." She simply said.

I suddenly went rigid, shocked a bit yet embarrassed that I managed to somehow forget my wallet and now even realize.

"Umm..." I reach out my arm to take it, feeling a bit awkward. "Thanks..." 

Why was I acting so flustered? And why wasn't she leaving after I took it? We held eye- contact for a few more painfully long seconds before I gently shut the door without saying anything.